Windows 10: Must Have Programs

Discus and support Must Have Programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What are the must have Free Programs or Applications or any Useful Website for Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated submitted by /u/beastmanus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beastmanus, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Must Have Programs

What are the must have Free Programs or Applications or any Useful Website for Windows 10?

Any help will be appreciated

submitted by /u/beastmanus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beastmanus, Aug 1, 2020

2. Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused Must Have Programs :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, Aug 1, 2020
  3. MrSeanKon Win User
    Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

The program is already in the list.
    Urlyin and ktr thanks for posting here but these programs are not for overclocking they are general programs.
    Please post them here it is a general software list.

MrSeanKon, Aug 1, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Must Have Programs

Looking for 'must have' programs - All suggestions welcome!!

I have two suggestions: one is to look at the download tool Ninite, because it lists the most commonly installed Windows programs. Here's the pick list from its home page:

Must Have Programs [​IMG]

The second thing is to provide some recommendations for must-have or sometimes-must-use tools not yet already mentioned:
    1. NirSoft NirLauncher: Nir Sofer has been building outstanding software tools of all kinds for over a decade. NirLauncher lets you grab most (or all) of them in one go.
    2. DriverStore Explorer: great for cleaning up/removing duplicate device drivers
    3. Uncleaner: handy little cleanup tool that gets stuff other programs (including CCleaner) miss
    4. HomeDev PatchCleaner: cleans out obsolete files from your WinSxS hierarchy
    5. Windows Update MiniTool: a capable and helpful Windows Update replacement/alternative
    Great question, with a lot of great answers all over this thread.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Must Have Programs

1. Must Have Programs - Similar Threads - Must Programs

2. no access after login, must restart to open any programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no access after login, must restart to open any programs: no access after login, must restart to open any programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-access-after-login-must-restart-to-open-any/d64bd0a5-36b1-4588-bfdc-4f405ce0fb74
  3. no access after login, must restart to open any programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no access after login, must restart to open any programs: no access after login, must restart to open any programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-access-after-login-must-restart-to-open-any/d64bd0a5-36b1-4588-bfdc-4f405ce0fb74
  4. Various .exe programs all "stop working and must close"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Various .exe programs all "stop working and must close": Hi all,I am using Windows 10 Home Premium and have recently found that the software that I use in my role as a musician and graphic designer are all prone to the same exact error "xxx.exe has stopped working and close."These are various art and music production programs,...
  5. Various .exe programs all "stop working and must close"

Various .exe programs all "stop working and must close": Hi all,I am using Windows 10 Home Premium and have recently found that the software that I use in my role as a musician and graphic designer are all prone to the same exact error "xxx.exe has stopped working and close."These are various art and music production programs,...
  6. Various .exe programs all "stop working and must close"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Keyboard Calculator Shortcut - Opens Calculator but I must click within program to start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Calculator Shortcut - Opens Calculator but I must click within program to start...: So my problem is after using my logitech wireless keyboard calculator button to successfully open the default windows calculator program, I then must click into the program to start using it. For example, as I write this, I press the calc button on the keyboard and the...
  8. Keyboard Calculator Shortcut - Opens Calculator but I must click within program to start...

Keyboard Calculator Shortcut - Opens Calculator but I must click within program to start...: So my problem is after using my logitech wireless keyboard calculator button to successfully open the default windows calculator program, I then must click into the program to start using it. For example, as I write this, I press the calc button on the keyboard and the...
  9. Keyboard Calculator Shortcut - Opens Calculator but I must click within program to start...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Win10 update - programs must be run as admin - and 2 hard drives not recongnized

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 update - programs must be run as admin - and 2 hard drives not recongnized: I ran win 10 updates on 1 - After my 2 hard drives that do not have programs are "not linked" not being recognized by windows and I did nothing to them and they have worked without issue for 4 years. 2 - I have to run every program as the administrator to get it to open....