Windows 10: Must Have Programs

Discus and support Must Have Programs in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What are the must have Free Programs or Applications or any Useful Website for Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated submitted by /u/beastmanus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beastmanus, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Must Have Programs

What are the must have Free Programs or Applications or any Useful Website for Windows 10?

Any help will be appreciated

submitted by /u/beastmanus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/beastmanus, Aug 1, 2020

2. Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

*Confused Must Have Programs :confused: i don't see orthos sp2004 on the list

Eric_Cartman, Aug 1, 2020
  3. MrSeanKon Win User
    Must Have Programs and Links for Overclockers!

The program is already in the list.
    Urlyin and ktr thanks for posting here but these programs are not for overclocking they are general programs.
    Please post them here it is a general software list.

MrSeanKon, Aug 1, 2020
  4. EdTittel Win User

Must Have Programs

Looking for 'must have' programs - All suggestions welcome!!

I have two suggestions: one is to look at the download tool Ninite, because it lists the most commonly installed Windows programs. Here's the pick list from its home page:

Must Have Programs [​IMG]

The second thing is to provide some recommendations for must-have or sometimes-must-use tools not yet already mentioned:
    1. NirSoft NirLauncher: Nir Sofer has been building outstanding software tools of all kinds for over a decade. NirLauncher lets you grab most (or all) of them in one go.
    2. DriverStore Explorer: great for cleaning up/removing duplicate device drivers
    3. Uncleaner: handy little cleanup tool that gets stuff other programs (including CCleaner) miss
    4. HomeDev PatchCleaner: cleans out obsolete files from your WinSxS hierarchy
    5. Windows Update MiniTool: a capable and helpful Windows Update replacement/alternative
    Great question, with a lot of great answers all over this thread.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Must Have Programs

1. Must Have Programs - Similar Threads - Must Programs

2. START MUST PROGRAMS NEED TO WORK PROPERLY

in Windows 10 Customization
    START MUST PROGRAMS NEED TO WORK PROPERLY: REQUIRED START PROGRAM FOR A FAST START https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-must-programs-need-to-work-properly/083d769f-606a-4e09-92e5-f29484e5ee85
  3. Why? Desktop icons 4 installed programs must be application icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why? Desktop icons 4 installed programs must be application icons?: Desktop: HP / Win Version 1909 (this has been installed for a good while now. No issues I know) Had to shorten the Thread Subject: I have recently installed several programs that when installed they threw an icon on the desktop that is not a shortcut. It is an application...
  4. Why? Desktop icons 4 installed programs must be applicatioin icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why? Desktop icons 4 installed programs must be applicatioin icons?: Desktop: HP / Win Version 1909 (this has been installed for a good while now. No issues I know) Had to shorten the Thread Subject: I have recently installed several programs that when installed they threw an icon on the desktop that is not a shortcut. It is an application...
  5. "Locked" in programs Regedit, Device Manager, CCleaner Can't click away, MUST Alt+Tab

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Locked" in programs Regedit, Device Manager, CCleaner Can't click away, MUST Alt+Tab: Hello, I'm running a fresh install of Windows 10 not upgraded, installed to brand new drive. While setting up my PC, it seems there are some programs which "hog focus" in that, if they are open, I am unable to click anywhere but the active window. I can freely move around...
  6. W10 Upgrade reaches a point where a User must uninstall a program.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 Upgrade reaches a point where a User must uninstall a program.: How can / can the Upgrade be restarted from that point or must it be Rerun from the beginning? 145741
  7. JIT Debugging pop up error program worked before must have been an update that loused it up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    JIT Debugging pop up error program worked before must have been an update that loused it up: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at...
  8. Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Star 03 XP-Pen driver can't install because another Tablet program must be uninstalled: Hey, I currently own the tablet mentioned above, and I am attempting to install the drivers so I can have the pressure sensitivity I use for Krita. I am windows ten, and I have looked at other forums offering solutions. I have tried to uninstall/disabling windows pen...
  9. Windows 10 says I must have administrator privileges to open some programs even though I'm...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 says I must have administrator privileges to open some programs even though I'm...: I have noticed that sometimes Windows 10 will not let me open certain programs. I am trying to click on Adobe Flash to install the latest version, but It says I must have administrator privileges. Says to log on with administrator privileges and try again. I don't see an...
  10. Looking for 'must have' programs - All suggestions welcome!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for 'must have' programs - All suggestions welcome!!: My friends have already made their suggestions. I am performing a clean install of Windows 10. Most of you have what you consider programs that are very valuable to you and would be just as valuable to many other users - including me. What better place to ask but in this...