Windows 10: Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

Discus and support Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; RATIONALE The 3-second Look-up Time (with MalwareBytes installed) is tolerable....but now I'm getting a long "h a n g", when I re-start the Look-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary_S_1943, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

RATIONALE

The 3-second Look-up Time (with MalwareBytes installed) is tolerable....but now I'm getting a long "h a n g", when I re-start the Look-up after say 30 minutes of idle time.......some unknown process grabs the App., and won't release it for at least 1 minute. Then it's fine. Bizarre....

Note - the delay is NOT caused by MalwareBytes....

The clean Re-Install of Windows 10 resulted in the PC running very well. The Radio Apps.' Look-ups were instantaneous; and there was no delay to wait for the Apps. to start after being idle.

Gary

:)

Gary_S_1943, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

1. Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ? - Similar Threads - Must repeat Install

2. Tech Support Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Tech Support Glitch: I have 2 onedrive account and one of them I no longer have access to the email address login. All of my files are there and the account is locked. All communications to tech support are returned to the email I no longer have access to. When I want to send an email, it...
  3. Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Instructions & support for de-installing Windows 10 and re-installing it: Hello, After lots of good help from several people, we've decided that my Windows 10 is corrupted, and it's causing the following issue: - Entering keyboard data into a 3rd party app. (and even into Microsoft Word sometimes) causes the 1st two characters to be NOT...
  4. tech support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    tech support: I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft tech support account is expiring in 2 days and will automatically be renewed for $800.00.I don't believe I have such account. I believe this is a phony attempt to collect money from me. Can you confirm this to be a false action...
  5. Tech Support

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Tech Support: I keep trying to purchase from Microsoft Store and I keep getting a pop up saying connect a device. I'm on my desktop computer and I have done what it's asked 5 times. Will not acknowledge my computer nor add device. Going insane, someone please help. Thanks....
  6. tech support referance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tech support referance: Hi, I have gotten help form MS support reps with helpful steps and screen shots, and at at the bottom their was text that said something like " these steps are from the book ..... by ...... does anyone know the title of the book and the author? this author is a...
  7. Tech support

Tech support: My PC was not updating and I asked for help . I asked for an Agent to do Quick Access and have a look he said OK. Then asked for my first and last name my email address and phone number. This has never happened before I got suspicious and cut him off . Was I right in doing...
  8. Tech Support Scam

Tech Support Scam: Is myphonesupport a scam? Or are they parteners with microsoft? Made no payments to them and did not allow remote connection. Just want to make sure I talked to safe people....
  9. Windows Tech Support

Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...
  10. Tech Support suggested re-install but I'm not having problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Tech Support suggested re-install but I'm not having problems: My motherboard was replaced by ASUS with an identical board. After I put the new board in, I called Microsoft to re-activate. Tech support had me give them access to my computer to do it themselves. After activation, the Microsoft tech support person said that he noticed that...