Windows 10: Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

Discus and support Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; RATIONALE The 3-second Look-up Time (with MalwareBytes installed) is tolerable....but now I'm getting a long "h a n g", when I re-start the Look-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gary_S_1943, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

RATIONALE

The 3-second Look-up Time (with MalwareBytes installed) is tolerable....but now I'm getting a long "h a n g", when I re-start the Look-up after say 30 minutes of idle time.......some unknown process grabs the App., and won't release it for at least 1 minute. Then it's fine. Bizarre....

Note - the delay is NOT caused by MalwareBytes....

The clean Re-Install of Windows 10 resulted in the PC running very well. The Radio Apps.' Look-ups were instantaneous; and there was no delay to wait for the Apps. to start after being idle.

Gary

:)

Gary_S_1943, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ?

1. Must repeat the Re-Install of Windows 10....will David156 or another Tech expert, support me ? - Similar Threads - Must repeat Install

2. tech support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  3. tech support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tech support: need to upgrade but system says that it cant run on this you need to contact software publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/ea3a39de-c12f-4922-b2e2-47b219e3153d
  4. tech support for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  5. tech support for windows

tech support for windows: My 90 day old laptop that was repaired yesterday would not load the windows OS and tech said to call in and a tech would walk me through fixing it ... they never called so I tried to reload it from a previous version and now the email account wont load.My service Tag is...
  6. tech support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tech support: I have a Lenovo Ieapad S-145...2yr old. The touchpad wont R. click to bring up that menu..Ive trie to upate..unintall/reintall an nothing ha helped...I guess the Q' s are...A...i s it fixable or a work-around avail??...and B...I looke into the properties etc. an it shows 13...
  7. Tech Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tech Support: Hello tech savvy friends, I come to you in a time of great need. Recently during a gaming session on steam, my computer froze up. Afterwards it booted up normal, but I found that one of my hard drives was inaccessible. My F: drive was marked as F:\? with a blue question mark...
  8. Tech Support

Tech Support: Does anyone have a phone # for Tech Support IN the United States ONLY. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tech-support/058f5907-61d4-4984-81e8-c780d446304d
  9. Windows Tech Support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Tech Support: In the last several months I have gotten calls from person claiming to be from window tech support. they say something is wrong and they need to fix it. I have been told that window tech DOES NOT call UNLESS you call them first with a problem. Is this correct. I have not...
  10. Tech Support suggested re-install but I'm not having problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Tech Support suggested re-install but I'm not having problems: My motherboard was replaced by ASUS with an identical board. After I put the new board in, I called Microsoft to re-activate. Tech support had me give them access to my computer to do it themselves. After activation, the Microsoft tech support person said that he noticed that...