Windows 10: Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game?

Discus and support Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Okay so am actually using a system that does not have a graphics memory and yes, well, I was able to install a game (GTA IV) but it's so sad that I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oluwasegun Adetunji, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game?

Okay so am actually using a system that does not have a graphics memory and yes, well, I was able to install a game (GTA IV) but it's so sad that I've not been able to run it . So let's just discuss on 'if there is another way of installing/running some software that support graphics card without a graphics card'

:)

Oluwasegun Adetunji, Sep 20, 2019
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 20, 2019
  3. graphic card

Hi,

There is a possibility that the application you're trying to download is not compatible with the hardware that you have. We suggest that you check the system requirements of the chat application, then see if your device is capable of running the it.

To check the Graphics card information on your device, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • On the Run box, type msinfo32 then hit Enter key.
    • On the System Information window, click on Components → Display.

Should you need further assistance, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game?

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game?

1. Must there be a graphics card on a system before I will be able to install some game? - Similar Threads - Must graphics card

2. graphic card installer not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    graphic card installer not responding: hi i have a problem with my laptop and i need someone to help me with it. when i start to install my amd radeon 520 the windows not responding and sometimes stuck in 95% while installing so i have no choice but to force shut my laptop down and when i start him again the...
  3. Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?: I have a prebuild pc with wifi 5 and I want to upgrade to wifi 6. I bought a new wifi card but I don't know if I should open the driver installer before or after installing the new wifi card....
  4. Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?

Do I install the wifi card drivers before or after I installed the card?: I have a prebuild pc with wifi 5 and I want to upgrade to wifi 6. I bought a new wifi card but I don't know if I should open the driver installer before or after installing the new wifi card....
  5. Not able to download some games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Not able to download some games: Hey!I have IntelR G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0 as my Graphics Card. And when I open DirectX Diagnostic tool, I see my DirectX version as 12.But when I try to install some game I am not talking about all or the game given below. I am not able...
  6. Not able to download some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to download some games: Hey!I have IntelR G33/G31 Express Chipset Family Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.0 as my Graphics Card. And when I open DirectX Diagnostic tool, I see my DirectX version as 12.But when I try to install some game I am not talking about all or the game given below. I am not able...
  7. Not able to download some games

8. Graphics Card Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card Install: I recently purchased a VisionTek Radeon 5450 SFF 512MB DDR3 3M 3x DVI-D Graphics Card and installed it in my HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF. I see the card listed in device manager and I updated the drivers through windows updates to the most recent drivers available. I am running...
  9. Looking for some graphic card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for some graphic card advice: I'm planning on doing an upgrade to my rig this year by replacing the APU(Ryzen 3 2200G) with the Ryzen 5 3600 in Nov. But I need to get a graphic card first and I was wondering what card would be best. I know there are no best but I want something that will do as well if not...
  10. Need Some Graphic Card advice

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Some Graphic Card advice: My pc's cards fan after 4 years just started making a whinning noise I don't know if I could take it out and grease the fan or not but I would rather just get a new card......Say $100 or less....And I'm not a gamer. My pc is a 2013 HP P-6 2400T / Intel 3.1 CPU / 12 gb's...