Windows 10: Mutant Battle Arena

Discus and support Mutant Battle Arena in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; How do I access the game after purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mutant-battle-arena/66a7c2a1-3b4c-48d9-83ba-7f4312b073ab Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cindy0703, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Cindy0703 Win User

Mutant Battle Arena

How do I access the game after purchase?

:)

Cindy0703, Jun 28, 2020

2. mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text

Hi Watson,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

We would suggest you to follow the below step and let us know if that helps you.

Check for the mutant file "ms-resource:AppName/Text".
    and delete it from the below location.

• C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
    • C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Downloading Lord of the rings Battle for middle earth II

Hi Luke,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why you're unable to play the Lord of the Rings Battle for middle earth II. To help you resolve this concern, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

For additional troubleshooting steps, I suggest that you visit this
    thread
    and try to perform the steps provided by LouisRiecken.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you post this query to the Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

http://www.middleearthcenter.com/forums/

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Mutant Battle Arena

Weekly Battles

velvet,

the battle you are currently in is terminated. I'll try to pair you up with somebody else bro. Any suggestions? Any questions PM me.

Chicken Patty, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Mutant Battle Arena

1. Mutant Battle Arena - Similar Threads - Mutant Battle Arena

2. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  3. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  4. battling with explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    battling with explorer: Explorer hangs and not responding for a while now. When I browse to my files it will take some time to skip pages and sometimes it will not respond. I hope that it is not so serious but I want it to resolve...
  5. battling with explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battling with explorer: Explorer hangs and not responding for a while now. When I browse to my files it will take some time to skip pages and sometimes it will not respond. I hope that it is not so serious but I want it to resolve...
  6. battling with explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. CFS Battle for Britain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CFS Battle for Britain: I used to have this game installed on my computer. I updates to Windows 10. I tried to play the game but there is a compatibility issue. Is there a compatibility CD that I can use to get the game to work? Thanks, Armand...
  8. mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text: After a volunteer moderator wrote that the solution was to do a clean install, the prior discussion was closed. Doing a clean install is NOT a valid solution. It is a time waster. After several Windows updates this problem remains. It was NOT fixed....
  9. emperor: battle for dune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emperor: battle for dune: Hi All I want to play my Emperor: Battle for Dune game. I have not played for some time and it was a ton of fun game. I can't even get it to start installing until I switch the compatibility all the way to windows 95 with admin. That makes the install start, But then I...
  10. mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text

in Windows 10 Customization
    mutant entry in Start: ms-resource:AppName/Text: I've been playing whack-a-mole with some problem Store had installing "App Installer". I've finally gotten to the point where it seems to be installed correctly. But now I have a mutant entry in Start that reads "ms-resource:AppName/Text". There is no r-click choce that gets...