Windows 10: mute bluetooth headphones

Discus and support mute bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; since updating to 1909 i cannot mute my headphones. when i click on the toggle, the 'X' appears instantly, beeps, then disappears. 158004 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jluther614, Jun 8, 2020.

1. mute bluetooth headphones

since updating to 1909 i cannot mute my headphones. when i click on the toggle, the 'X' appears instantly, beeps, then disappears.

:)

jluther614, Jun 8, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 8, 2020
  3. mute bluetooth headphones

since updating to 1909 i cannot mute my headphones. when i click on the toggle, the 'X' appears instantly, beeps, then disappears.

jluther614, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

mute bluetooth headphones

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

mute bluetooth headphones

1. mute bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - mute bluetooth headphones

2. Why are my headphones automatically on mute?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my headphones automatically on mute?: I have a Headset I use plugged into a USB slot on my HP ProBook with Windows 10 Pro.I use it for work, it never moves, I never unplug it. During the week I use CTRL+L once all my programs are shutdown. I do not restart or shutdown the computer. However, every single day my...
  3. Audio muted in other apps while using bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio muted in other apps while using bluetooth headphones: I have a W11 issue started with W10 and over a year ago, HP laptop. I have it connected to Bluetooth headphones or earbuds that have a microphone. This has happened with multiple devices: Samsung buds, Marley headphones, MPOW headphones, all wireless and with mic.The...
  4. Audio muted in other apps while using bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio muted in other apps while using bluetooth headphones: I have a W11 issue started with W10 and over a year ago, HP laptop. I have it connected to Bluetooth headphones or earbuds that have a microphone. This has happened with multiple devices: Samsung buds, Marley headphones, MPOW headphones, all wireless and with mic.The...
  5. mute bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mute bluetooth headphones: since updating to 1909 i cannot mute my headphones. when i click on the toggle, the 'X' appears instantly, beeps, then disappears. 158004
  6. Can't Mute Bluetooth headphones

Can't Mute Bluetooth headphones: Like the title says, I cannot mute my Bluetooth headphones, but only my Bluetooth headphones. Whenever I try to mute, whether with my keyboard or with the sound panel, it would not let me mute it. It will flash to 0 for a split second but then bounce back to whatever it was....
  7. Bluetooth headphones mute apps?

Bluetooth headphones mute apps?: Okay, so I've recently bought a Sony WH-XB700, and I use it for music, as well as audiocalls. At first I thought it was because of Discord, but now I moved to Skype, and when I join a Skype call, or even just ring someone, all the other apps music, games, movies, anything...
  8. Windows update "mutes" headphone's microphone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update "mutes" headphone's microphone.: Hello A while ago I installed some Windows 10 updates. When I did, I realized that when I plugged in my headphones, the microphone (built in my headphones) stopped working. It's not that it doesn't perceive any sound, but that it does extremely low, enough so the other...
  9. Can't mute Headphones!

Can't mute Headphones!: I am able to set my Windows volume to 0%, but if I want to use the windows mute shortcut or a mute shortcut on my mouse or keyboard it doesn't work at all. This only happens with my "Sony wh 900n" Bluetooth headphones, other audio devices don't show the same effect. So my...
  10. Applications Being Muted by other Applications on Bluetooth Headphones

Applications Being Muted by other Applications on Bluetooth Headphones: Hello Everyone, I'm having a really annoying and weird problem with audio on Windows 10, and that's every time I'm playing audio on my Bluetooth headphones (Skullcandy Hesh 2 Wireless) on Spotify or YouTube etc. and I open up a game or some regular apps in Windows, the...