Windows 10: mute button is not glowing

Discus and support mute button is not glowing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my led light on mute button is not glowing can i know how can i set that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by snehasivaraju, Sep 6, 2020.

1. mute button is not glowing

my led light on mute button is not glowing can i know how can i set that

:)

snehasivaraju, Sep 6, 2020

2. when my sound is mute,the yellow light doesn't glow

when my sound is mute ,the orange light doesn't glow

ShobhaKumari1, Sep 6, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Mute Buttons sometimes doesn't work

Hi Coles,

Corrupted/outdated drivers or hardware issue may be the possible reason why your mute button is not working properly. To efficiently assist you, kindly answer the following questions below:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?

In the meantime, I suggest you follow these methods to troubleshoot your laptop:

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category to Small Icons/Large Icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • Select Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen instructions.

Method 2: Go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest keyboard driver.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Keyboard.
    • Right-click on the Keyboard driver
      and select
      Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's Website and download the latest keyboard driver.
    • Once the download is complete, run the setup file and install the keyboard driver software.
    • Restart the computer and check.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Sep 6, 2020
  4. mute button is not glowing

AUDIO AND NO SOUND LOGO GLOW

After Windows10 October update my device audio is no longer working and my mute sound log is also not glowing. Please help I have a lot of work to do relating audio.

monishaanilapithana, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

mute button is not glowing

1. mute button is not glowing - Similar Threads - mute button glowing

2. Mute button wont mute my audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mute button wont mute my audio: On youtube or spotify i click my mute button which is f1 but it takes me microsoft support and i tried turning off function lock but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-wont-mute-my-audio/50f68b49-dafe-4bf6-afba-89d2e546196d
  3. Mute button not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mute button not working: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And my mute button on my keyboard suddenly stopped working.It used to have a pop-up thing that shows up on my screen, which indicates that it has enabled or disabled the mute.However, now the mute button only lights up the LED...
  4. Mute button not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute button not working: I have a Yoga Duet 7i Gen 6 13" Intel laptop. And my mute button on my keyboard suddenly stopped working.It used to have a pop-up thing that shows up on my screen, which indicates that it has enabled or disabled the mute.However, now the mute button only lights up the LED...
  5. Mute button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Mute button not working

Mute button not working: Hello, my Lenovo Thinkpad E580 mute button Fn + F1, doesn't work at all. I know it registers because, in the BIOS, it makes a sound when I press on it, however, it doesn't light up. In Windows, the button won't light up or do anything at all, so I know this is a software...
  7. Mute button delay

Mute button delay: When I hit the mute button on my windows 10 laptop, there is a mute button delay when I hit the button. Is there any fix for this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-delay/629f423f-3fd4-4de2-8909-db8695167131
  8. Mute button is not lighting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute button is not lighting: I am having a HP pc. I have updated it to the latest version. After that update, my mute button is working but the led is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-button-is-not-lighting/5e572a90-8a9d-4cd3-82a5-d114b587f63d
  9. when my sound is mute,the yellow light doesn't glow

in Windows 10 Customization
    when my sound is mute,the yellow light doesn't glow: when my sound is mute ,the orange light doesn't glow https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-sound-is-mutethe-yellow-light-doesnt-glow/2afa4a84-493e-41b9-a003-741670968a22
  10. mute button light

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    mute button light: HI; with MS latest updates, about 2 days ago, my light for my mute button does not go on. It simply, 'went out'. Any idea how I get it back on. THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mute-button-light/0226e152-45e2-404a-b986-480c49769418