Windows 10: Mute button while using voice recordeer

Discus and support Mute button while using voice recordeer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was recording myself using voice recorder but did not pay attention mute button was on F4 on lenovo laptop. Is there a chance i can unmute my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mounia Zidani, Feb 27, 2021.

1. Mute button while using voice recordeer

Hi,

I was recording myself using voice recorder but did not pay attention mute button was on F4 on lenovo laptop. Is there a chance i can unmute my voice in the recording?

:)

Mounia Zidani, Feb 27, 2021
  2. COS64 Win User

vOICE rECORDER MUTED

I recorded an important interview on voice recorder but seem to have muted the microphone and can't hear the content. Is there any way to override the mute and hear the conversation?

COS64, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Feb 27, 2021
  4. Mute button while using voice recordeer

Windows voice recorder not working in Windows 10

Original Title: Voice Recorder

Voice recorder wont record on my Microsoft 365 app,,, any suggestions on how to get it to record sound?? it records but there is no sound there when I play back... ?? I can't see that it's muted anywhere .. must be a setting somewhere i need to find...HELP!!!!

ANGELA KFLEAK, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

Mute button while using voice recordeer

1. Mute button while using voice recordeer - Similar Threads - Mute button while

2. windows 10 voice recorder use

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 voice recorder use: Hello, My name is Abul. I am new to the forum. I am not a computer geek and will greatly appreciate help in the simplest language. I am using windows 10 voice recorder. I can record and save. I can open a recording section. My question is the following: Let's say I have a 1...
  3. Using the Voice Recorder.

Using the Voice Recorder.: I would like to figure out how to make "layered" music, in this era when musicians can't get together. I thought I'd experiment with making a recording of a duet with me playing both parts. My biggest puzzle is this. I can make a recording of me playing the first part....
  4. voice recordings

in Windows 10 Customization
    voice recordings: i can make 5-20 minute recordings but when i email them the recordings are not attatched or cannot be opened. everything on my end looks like it is attatched, sending via email...
  5. voice recorder

voice recorder: hi, i tried to record something the other day but when i play it back all i hear is static and some times nothing at all, so i enabled stero mix and made it my default device in the sound setting still didnt work but it does pick up output sounds from the computer like when...
  6. Voice Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recording: I have been recording meetings with Voice Recorder, am now trying to listen to these recordings but unable to hear any sound. I can hear prior recordings. I played around and figured that the microphone input made the difference. Is there anyway to retrieve the sound in...
  7. Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Record Voice and Other Apps while using the Game Bar Recording: I have been using the game bar to record things happening so I don't have to use OBS constantly, but I have run into an issue. I want to record both my voice and the voices of my friends, but when I set the audio recording to all, my mic doesn't get recorded, but when I set...
  8. vOICE rECORDER MUTED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    vOICE rECORDER MUTED: I recorded an important interview on voice recorder but seem to have muted the microphone and can't hear the content. Is there any way to override the mute and hear the conversation?...
  9. Voice rEcorder

Voice rEcorder: Hi. Every so often, we’re given online training to do through the federal government website at work. These trainings are essentially interactive PowerPoint presentations, which have audio recordings giving the “lecture” part of the training. While I’m able to use the Snip...
  10. Voice Recorder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Recorder: There is 255 gigs free on the C drive and voice recorder is saying no more free space after 20 minutes of recording. Why will it not record more than that? why is it being limited/...