Windows 10: mute led not working after updated windows 10 to version 1893

Discus and support mute led not working after updated windows 10 to version 1893 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I check device manager it has two drivers intel display audio and Realtek hd audio drivers what should I do to glow led??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rupekeshan, Oct 16, 2018.

1. mute led not working after updated windows 10 to version 1893

I check device manager it has two drivers

intel display audio and Realtek hd audio drivers

what should I do to glow led??

:)

rupekeshan, Oct 16, 2018

2. Mute key led not work on Win 10!

Thanks. I installed the latest driver for the keyboard successfully(Lenovo PS/2) but the mute key's led still doesn't work. It mutes but without the led. The Connection led switches between blue and orange fine still. I also did a restart.

HP says it should be in Windows update but I don't see anything from them.

DylanSukha, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Mute key led not work on Win 10!

Same thing here. I have had a new X1 Yoga Lenovo working well with the windows 10 image that came with it. I did an upgrade on Creators update and now the Mute key's led doesn't work.

[wisecode], Oct 16, 2018
  4. InForumMe Win User

mute led not working after updated windows 10 to version 1893

Mute button LED no longer working?

I installed the latest Windows updates and now the LED on my F6/Mute key doesn't work. The key functions just fine and it is NOT a hardware issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

InForumMe, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

mute led not working after updated windows 10 to version 1893

1. mute led not working after updated windows 10 to version 1893 - Similar Threads - mute led working

2. f6 mute key LED isnt working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    f6 mute key LED isnt working.: im using an HP envy notebook, idm why but the led for the f6 mute key doesnt work. the mute function works fine the only problem is the LED, i looked all over the internet and everyone is saying either run the keyboard troubleshooter or delete the realtek audio driver. i can...
  3. f6 mute key LED isnt working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    f6 mute key LED isnt working.: im using an HP envy notebook, idm why but the led for the f6 mute key doesnt work. the mute function works fine the only problem is the LED, i looked all over the internet and everyone is saying either run the keyboard troubleshooter or delete the realtek audio driver. i can...
  4. My keyboard caps lock led not working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard caps lock led not working after update: Normally, when I press caps lock key, all keyboard turns red but this doesn't happen after the update. Upgrading to the old version solves the problem. is there any way to fix this problem ?version is Windows 11 pro Insider Build 22494.rs_prerelease.211029-1421Keyboard ANNE...
  5. My keyboard caps lock led not working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard caps lock led not working after update: Normally, when I press caps lock key, all keyboard turns red but this doesn't happen after the update. Upgrading to the old version solves the problem. is there any way to fix this problem ?version is Windows 11 pro Insider Build 22494.rs_prerelease.211029-1421Keyboard ANNE...
  6. Windows 10 Turns Off HID Mute LED Continuously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Turns Off HID Mute LED Continuously: I set up this HID control to allow video conferencing clients to toggle the mute LED on our product when the user toggles microphone mute in their UI: 0x05, 0x0B, /* USAGE_PAGE Telephony Devices */ 0x09, 0x05, /* USAGE Headset */ 0xA1, 0x01, /* COLLECTION Application */...
  7. Mute Button LED not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mute Button LED not working: For some odd reason my mute button's LED isn't working. It's not turning on to indicate if I'm on mute, and I remember a few months back that my LED would not turn off. Could someone recommend a way to fix this issue or bug or whatever? submitted by /u/yeeted_543 [link]...
  8. Audio Intermittently Mutes after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Intermittently Mutes after Windows 10 Update: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro x64 Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 Model 10FDCT01WW 8GB Memory Intel Core i7 3.4GHZ x64 based processor 658GB space remaining on hard drive. After the latest Windows 10 Update, an icon is popping up intermittently for...
  9. Windows update to version 1809 led to the issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update to version 1809 led to the issue: My folders and files are locked and I cannot use them. I decided to check the administrator account and followed the steps: Properties>Advanced > Administrators. I was terrified to find a lot of unknown entries with a long sequence of numbers and letters. I cannot delete...
  10. Mute button LED no longer working?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mute button LED no longer working?: I installed the latest Windows updates and now the LED on my F6/Mute key doesn't work. The key functions just fine and it is NOT a hardware issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mute light not working in hp laptop

2. mute key on laptop not working with windows 10

3. update windows 10 to 1893

4. my mute quit working on my laptop,
  5. mute light not working on windows 10,
  6. mute led not working windows 10,
  7. mute button not working hp,
  8. jabber windows10 1809 mute button not working,
  9. mute not working on windows 10 after updates