Windows 10: Mute Toggle Stuck

Discus and support Mute Toggle Stuck in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have been trying to get the toggle to switch from mute, but to no avail. This is on an Alienware laptop with an external monitor via HDMI. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chaddington14483, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Mute Toggle Stuck

Hi,I have been trying to get the toggle to switch from mute, but to no avail. This is on an Alienware laptop with an external monitor via HDMI. When testing sound, laptop speakers get sound, but the monitor does not. Using the sound settings, I can see that the monitor is getting inputs for sound, but is not playing themBelow is what I have tried:Check drivers in device managerTried fn and the mute buttonTried moving the slider manually, but it switches right back to being mutedWhen the monitor is unplugged, sound turns on, but when it is plugged back in, it toggles off.Any ideas or thoughts?

:)

Chaddington14483, Jan 6, 2022

2. windows game bar mute toggle

Microsoft please give us a toggle mute button for game bar this is an absolute must. push to talk is great for in game chat. but a toggle mute key to party helps streamers tremendously!!!!

o0Jaybles0o, Jan 6, 2022
  3. vinothj Win User
    I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatcially.

followed this steps but still same issue.

https://www.howtogeek.com/443702/how-to-fix-sound-problems-in-windows-10/

vinothj, Jan 6, 2022
  4. vinothj Win User

Mute Toggle Stuck

I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatcially.

Hi All.

I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatically.

Tried all possible ways in google. Still problem present . Can you some help to fix this issue.

Followed the steps on this url : But still facing same issue

https://www.howtogeek.com/443702/how-to-fix-sound-problems-in-windows-10/

vinothj, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Mute Toggle Stuck

1. Mute Toggle Stuck - Similar Threads - Mute Toggle Stuck

2. my toggle le mute switch won't stop flipping from mute to unmute. it is always changing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my toggle le mute switch won't stop flipping from mute to unmute. it is always changing.: My toggle mute switch won't stop moving from mute to unmute. It is always changing, like 15 20 times a second. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-toggle-le-mute-switch-wont-stop-flipping-from/b0da94d0-b326-4962-94f8-5b6fbe394abc
  3. PC volume stuck on mute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC volume stuck on mute: I have a volume indicator stuck on my screen, on top of all other windows AND it is impossible to unmute the volume. I've read that many others have this same problem but the suggested fix "press the function key and F5/F6" is something I don't know how to do. I have function...
  4. PC volume stuck on mute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC volume stuck on mute: I have a volume indicator stuck on my screen, on top of all other windows AND it is impossible to unmute the volume. I've read that many others have this same problem but the suggested fix "press the function key and F5/F6" is something I don't know how to do. I have function...
  5. Mute Toggle Stuck

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mute Toggle Stuck: Hi,I have been trying to get the toggle to switch from mute, but to no avail. This is on an Alienware laptop with an external monitor via HDMI. When testing sound, laptop speakers get sound, but the monitor does not. Using the sound settings, I can see that the monitor is...
  6. Mute Toggle Stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute Toggle Stuck: Hi,I have been trying to get the toggle to switch from mute, but to no avail. This is on an Alienware laptop with an external monitor via HDMI. When testing sound, laptop speakers get sound, but the monitor does not. Using the sound settings, I can see that the monitor is...
  7. How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to mute the Toggle Keys in Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this article, we will be explaining how you can turn off the sound that toggle keys make on your Windows 11 computer. For those of you who are unfamiliar, toggle keys aren’t actual, physical keys on your keyboard. They are simply built-in functions that let out a...
  8. I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatcially.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatcially.: Hi All. I am facing Toggle mute issue. Frequently going mute and unmuting automatically. Tried all possible ways in google. Still problem present . Can you some help to fix this issue. Followed the steps on this url : But still facing same issue...
  9. windows game bar mute toggle

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows game bar mute toggle: Microsoft please give us a toggle mute button for game bar this is an absolute must. push to talk is great for in game chat. but a toggle mute key to party helps streamers tremendously!!!!...
  10. Windows 10 Left Shift reduces volume, Right Shift toggle mute and Left Ctrl toggle...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Left Shift reduces volume, Right Shift toggle mute and Left Ctrl toggle...: I have a new laptop HP Pavilion 15, with Windows 10 Home, and the keyboard a standard QWERTY if isn't working properly: When I press the "Left Ctrl" key it's enable/disable Airplaine Mode and opens the Outlook app. When I press the "Left Shitt" key it's reduces the volume....