Windows 10: Mute/Unmute bug

Discus and support Mute/Unmute bug in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I unmute the volume on my laptop, it always shows the volume to be at 16. But when I turn the volume up or down it changes back to displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Paperman00, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Mute/Unmute bug

Whenever I unmute the volume on my laptop, it always shows the volume to be at 16. But when I turn the volume up or down it changes back to displaying the correct volume level. For example, if my volume is at 6 I would mute the volume. Then when I unmute, the volume will show as 16. But, if I lower the volume it would go down to 4 as it should (or 8 if I increased the volume).

:)

Paperman00, Jun 14, 2019

2. Muting and Unmuting?

I want to participate in a phone conference...how do I mute and unmute my phone so that I can listen only or speak?

Lambdadragon, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Nokia CK-15W Mute/Unmute Loop problems

my set up comes through the cars speaker system.

The nokia screen says

loudspeaker muted

loudspeaker unmuted

loudspeaker muted

loudspeaker unmuted

loudspeaker muted

loudspeaker unmuted

aaaaaaarrrrrggggghhhhh (doesn't say that bit)

andy43finch, Jun 14, 2019
  4. vascuelo Win User

Mute/Unmute bug

mute/unmute on active call for 6650

I recently received my 6650 - a nice phone, but not having a mute/unmute toggle button on an active call is terrible! Is there any way to fix this? or is there a 3rd party application to allow mapping the mute/unmute "option" to a keypress?

vascuelo, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Mute/Unmute bug

1. Mute/Unmute bug - Similar Threads - Mute Unmute bug

2. laptop mutes itself wont unmute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop mutes itself wont unmute: I have a new HP Pavillion 15 laptop with windows 11 home that whenever a new update becomes available every few days apparently! the laptop will mute itself and not unmute either by the little tab at the bottom right of the screen or in settings. the only way to unmute the...
  3. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  4. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

Sound muting and unmuting automatically: My new PC keeps muting the sound and unmuting it automatically. I have searched forums and websites, but none have the answer. How do I stop this from happening?...
  5. Sound muting and unmuting automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting

Keyboard mute mic button not unmuting: So I have a laptop and have had the same one for a while but just today for some reason the mute mic button next to the sound up button hasn't been working right. if it is working right, the light on the button is on if the mic is muted and off if the mic is on, but when I...
  7. keyboard mute/unmute button not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard mute/unmute button not working: I have looked around for answers on this topic but it always brings me to people who have mute buttons on their external device, I do not. I use the one built into my keyboard, but recently it has stopped working. when I hit the button it'll say "microphone on/off" but it...
  8. Audio Mute Unmute Cycle

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio Mute Unmute Cycle: Since I update windows yesterday my audio button started to remain a mute, unmute cycle.It occurs after about every ten minutes and mute , unmute itself by the rate of ten times per second...
  9. speaker ramdomly mute and unmute

speaker ramdomly mute and unmute: what causes the hp laptop speakers to mute and unmute itself, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speaker-ramdomly-mute-and-unmute/11a22f8f-2279-4ae2-bb4e-40a19e8e52a8
  10. Headset not working after mute/unmute

Headset not working after mute/unmute: If you have the headset plugged in and mute it, it won't work after you unmute regardless if you unplugged and re-plug in the headset. No issue with the speaker if you unplugged the headset. You may have to adjust the volume to zero and up the volume again for it to work...