Windows 10: "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot...

Discus and support "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I think I put everything in the title. This is a translucent icon about 1 1/4" square. When i first started clicking on it a got a box that mentioned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BobbyStacy, Jun 2, 2019.

1. "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot...

I think I put everything in the title. This is a translucent icon about 1 1/4"

square. When i first started clicking on it a got a box that mentioned "Link",

as if it were some kind of link. I got a properties detailed display too, but I

couldn't understand it. Now, nothing. Left click, right click, no response. I've

rebooted twice, restarted Explorer, run diagnostics, malware scans, you name

it. Nothing I've tried will get this stuck icon off my screen. It's very persistent

and even as the machine is rebooting it's on there, before and after anything

and everything else. This makes it very suspicious to me. What can I do? It's

a grey box, with a speaker facing Right, and a big red X in front of the speaker.

:)

BobbyStacy, Jun 2, 2019

2. windows icon in the lower left hand corner it will not bring up the icons

When I click on the windows icon in the lower left hand corner it will not bring up the icons

TerryJones1946, Jun 2, 2019
  3. VHSwede Win User
    Icons flashing in lower right hand corner

My icons are flashing in the lower right hand corner when I start windows

VHSwede, Jun 2, 2019
  4. "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot...

Why doesn't my Windows Icon in the Lower Left Corner of my Desktop Screen work anymore?

* Original Title: The Windows Icon on the Lower Left Corner of the Desktop Screen

Why doesn't my Windows Icon in the Lower Left Corner of my Desktop Screen work anymore? When I click on the "four squares" emblem, it doesn't bring up all the apps like it use to.

GailFullerXJ, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

"Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot...

1. "Muted sound" icon stuck on lower left-hand corner of desktop in Windows 10 Pro, cannot... - Similar Threads - Muted sound icon

2. X icons in the botton left corner of the desktop icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X icons in the botton left corner of the desktop icons: I just updated my laptop BIOS and every icon has a green tick or red x in the bottom left, all the apps work exactly as they should no matter the tick. Any ideas how I should be able to make them disappear?...
  3. X icons in the botton left corner of the desktop icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X icons in the botton left corner of the desktop icons: I just updated my laptop BIOS and every icon has a green tick or red x in the bottom left, all the apps work exactly as they should no matter the tick. Any ideas how I should be able to make them disappear?...
  4. Windows 10 - Every icon on desktop reset to upper left hand corner when change personalize...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Every icon on desktop reset to upper left hand corner when change personalize...: All my meticulously arranged icons reset to the upper left corner of the screen at various times. Randomly on restart maybe one out of 6 times and I've also found I can reproduce the error every time by going into "personalize"->"themes"->"desktop icon settings" and...
  5. date in taskbar lower left corner?

date in taskbar lower left corner?: How can I add the date in taskbar in the lower left corner? I want the date to show, but for now I only see the time... Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/date-in-taskbar-lower-left-corner/a01922f8-cdad-411a-a34e-d331a6dbaa7d
  6. White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.

White box in upper left hand corner of desktop.: Hi, I recently purchased a new Dell laptop for my kid and put some Microsoft Family time limits on it. My son has kept on coming to me and showing me a white bar at the top left corner of the desktop. The bar will hide all of the apps until clicked on twice. One clicked on,...
  7. Excel desktop icon with white X in left hand corner

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel desktop icon with white X in left hand corner: Hi there, I have an Excel file on my desktop which now has a white X in the left hand corner. Can't open it either - any help out there? Thanks in advance....
  8. Desktop icons w/white dot at lower left corner...

Desktop icons w/white dot at lower left corner...: Just curious about what settings causes this. Just started in January. Running 1909, patches/updates up-to-date. Most, but not all, icons have this. Laptop runs fine, no hitches or issues, just wondering what this is about. Regards, DD [ATTACH]...
  9. icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box

icons have 2people in lower left corner in white box: Help....where did these white sharing squares on my icon come from and how do I get them off my icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-have-2people-in-lower-left-corner-in-white/bd389cab-c443-4dc8-a15d-7e59ef637a21
  10. Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?

Windows 10 two small curved arrows in lower left corner of desktop icons?: Most (not all) of desktop icons now have two small curved arrows in the lower left corner, although most shortcut icons still have a single arrow there. These new arrows popped up for .jpg, .pdf, Word and Excel files on the desktop. What happened and why? [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Sound icon top left hand corner