Windows 10: Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening

Discus and support Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know this sounds like a weird question. Pun intended.Hello,I'm using a bluetooth headset that has the ability to connect to several devices at once.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joey Quintela, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening

I know this sounds like a weird question. Pun intended.Hello,I'm using a bluetooth headset that has the ability to connect to several devices at once. Which is great.Only sound from 1 device can be played at a time, which is great because when I get a call on either device, my headset detects it and automatically mutes the other one, until it stops producing sound.Now, there's an annoying issue: let's say I'm listening to music on my phone, and my headset is also connected to my computer while I'm browsing the internet.I want to watch a video, but without the sound, so I can keep listening to

:)

Joey Quintela, Sep 9, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 9, 2021
  3. c3-01.5 doesn''t vibrate

Hi,

I just received a C3-01.5 and I am trying to have it on vibrate only mode.

The silent profile is selected with vibrate on, but when I call the phone the only thing that happens is that the screen flashes but it doesn''t vibrate at all.

It does vibrate when I go through the menu so I don''t think it''s a hardware problem.

1989jeffrey, Sep 9, 2021
  4. nonthasak Win User

Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening

E72 - Silent profile for mute "all"?

I tried activating silent profile but found that only ringtone or event tone will be turned off. However, alarm clock, music player, etc, are not mute. Can anyone suggest the quick way to mute all? Thanks. Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening :)

nonthasak, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening

1. Muting doesn't prevent "silent sound" from happening - Similar Threads - Muting doesn't prevent

2. Prevent User From Mute Audio Output on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prevent User From Mute Audio Output on Windows: I'm looking for a solution to prevent my users to mute the audio output on a Windows computer.From the GPO, I can disable the access to Control Panel and prevent the user from changing the Sounds Setting. But my user still can change the volume to zero and mute the audio via...
  3. Prevent User From Mute Audio Output on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent User From Mute Audio Output on Windows: I'm looking for a solution to prevent my users to mute the audio output on a Windows computer.From the GPO, I can disable the access to Control Panel and prevent the user from changing the Sounds Setting. But my user still can change the volume to zero and mute the audio via...
  4. pc sound is muted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc sound is muted: Split from this thread.my pc sound muted. i wanted to solve this but i can do solve the audio sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sound-is-muted/1030afc4-bc32-4eaf-8dfd-e54dba79cd64
  5. pc sound is muted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc sound is muted: Split from this thread.my pc sound muted. i wanted to solve this but i can do solve the audio sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-sound-is-muted/1030afc4-bc32-4eaf-8dfd-e54dba79cd64
  6. Sound is 100% or muted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound is 100% or muted: Hello, this started today. I muted my sound and when I went to reactivate it and it didn't respond. Tried doing it with my keyboard, with the speaker icon on the bottom bar, and finally through the sound settings, with no impact. So I restarted the computer. The soundbar went...
  7. Microphone mutes sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone mutes sound: This has been happening as long as I can remember but only recently has it been a problem.I use a headset with a built in microphone and whenever an application activates the microphone it mutes any sound from other applications and most of the time the sound from the...
  8. Sound works but is muted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Sound works but is muted: I can raise volume, but the PC mutes it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-works-but-is-muted/8da6ba76-f8e3-4215-a0f0-89bc76ef4dc3
  9. mute the sound

mute the sound: Previously I would click on the speaker in the task bar and be able to mute or unmute the sound. This is no longer working and I can't seem to change it in the settings. Any advice...
  10. mute sound of adverts

mute sound of adverts: I cannot mute the sound when advertisements are playing on Solitaire. Is it a normal thing? If not, can I mute it in some way or I have to uninstall the game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mute-sound-of-adverts/3291f13a-ca65-4ac5-850c-dfcf3ff15644