Windows 10: mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening anything

Discus and support mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening anything in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I just build my first pc following all the instructions and everything, installing all the software and drivers and windows 10 but every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nkasterz, Mar 28, 2017.

1. nkasterz Win User

mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening anything

Hello, I just build my first pc following all the instructions and everything, installing all the software and drivers and windows 10 but every time I try to do something appears BSOD, try multiple fixes , reinstall windows multiple times, but still keeps appearing BSOD every time, I' m not sure what is failing.

The main BSOD had were
    DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER
    BSOD Page Fault In Nonpaged Area
    attempted execute of noexecute memory
    My Specs are:Motherboard: Msi z170a pro carbonPsu: evga 750w G2Graphics: Asus Turbo Nvidia GeForce gtx 1080 8GCPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7600K CPU @ 3.80GHz RAM: 2x 8GB corsair vengeance lpx ddr4 3000 mhzHDD: Seagate 1TB Barracuda Sata 6GB/sCooler : H100i v2Windows 10 Home (for the moment)Not overclocking*Checked windows memory diagnostic*Verifier starts another BSOD i/o *used ccleaner*tried to troubleshoot and repair*
    also windows memory diagnistic*

ran memtest86 for 1 memory ram 0 errors
    trying the other one for the moment

:)

nkasterz, Mar 28, 2017
  2. chinni12 Win User

Predictive text

Thanks that worked. Only other thing is if it shows mutiple possible words insteand of ginve just predictive word.

chinni12, Mar 28, 2017
  3. MGr_312 Win User
    No applications open after an update today

The repair has failed and my computer is in a loop of restarting and getting blue screen, then a message

"RECOVERY

after mutiple tries the os failed to start...

Error code:0xc0000001

You'll need to use the recovery tools on your

installation media."

MGr_312, Mar 28, 2017
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello and welcome to TenForums *Smile

Looking at the crash dumps shows there is a problem with the Malwarebytes Chameleon protection driver:

Code: BugCheck 1E, {ffffffffc000001d, fffff802366e154e, ffffe284403ec080, 0} *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBAMChameleon.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBAMChameleon.sys Probably caused by : MBAMChameleon.sys ( MBAMChameleon+177b )[/quote] It would be worth completely removing this software to see if it helps. Windows Defender will continue to protect you while troubleshooting.

Continue with your memory testing and let us know the results:

mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening  anything [​IMG]
    Diagnostic Test
    RAM TEST

Run MemTest86+ - Test RAM - Windows 10 Forums

Note

MemTest86+ needs to be run for at least 8 complete passes for conclusive results. Set it running before you go to bed and leave it overnight. We're looking for zero errors here. Even a single error will indicate RAM failure.

Make a photo of the result and post it.

philc43, Mar 28, 2017
  5. nkasterz Win User
    Hello again,
    Thank you for the support, still having BSOD after unistalling and running 12 passes of my RAM
    When I try to open a game or anything instantly appear the app or *game stopped working, close the program* then a BSOD page fault in nonpaged area or still driver overran stack buffer( I attached the report)
    when I tried to reset my PC it appears the following message and then it resets:
    explorer.exe - Application Error
    The instruction at 0x000000006A7D4A97 referenced memory at 0x000000006A7D4A97. The memory could not be written.
    Click OK to terminate the program

MemTest86 photos are 8 passes for 2 ram, and 4 passes for 1 by itself

Thank You.

nkasterz, Mar 29, 2017
  6. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Mar 29, 2017
  7. nkasterz Win User
    Hello phil I reinstall windows and update all drivers but bsod still appearing by that moment, I was looking for ram problems and some people are having problems by putting the ram sticks on dimm2 and dimm4 or 1 and 3 in similar msi motherboard so I tried for now the dimm1 and dimm 2 together as some people say that worked on them and is working fine for the moment installed OS in a ssd running fine no Bsod by the moment

nkasterz, Mar 29, 2017
  8. philc43 Win User

Putting the RAM sticks together rather than in slots 2 and 4 simply makes them work separately and without the dual channel memory feature. In practice this makes the system run a little slower but you won't notice much difference. It maybe that it is enough to reduce the BSOD events. Were both sticks bought together as a matched pair? If not then that is possibly why they are not working in dual channel mode.

philc43, Mar 29, 2017
  9. nkasterz Win User
    Yes same pair 8gb x2 3000mhz but i dont understand in the manual of the mobo says channel A where dimm1 and dimm2 are connected and channel B dimm3 and dimm4 are connected , unsure but always says put dimm2 first

nkasterz, Mar 29, 2017
  10. philc43 Win User
    Yes, I always use slots 2 and 4, they are often coloured differently to indicate you should use them. So one is in Ch A and the other in Ch B for dual channel memory mode

philc43, Mar 29, 2017
  11. nkasterz Win User
    Yes makes sense i did not have a bsod yet but with any app or game i open still is stopping and force me to close the program

nkasterz, Mar 29, 2017
  12. philc43 Win User
    It would not hurt to verify all your system files are correct with the SFC /scannow command in a Command Prompt.

philc43, Mar 29, 2017
  13. nkasterz Win User

I just checked the system files, but another thing is that my windows defender keeps turning off and on, saying is system is being monitored and then turns on again.Attachment 127243 but still if i open any app or game closes automatically or after a few minutes

nkasterz, Mar 29, 2017
  14. philc43 Win User
    If Windows defender is turning on and off then another antivirus program is causing this. Malwarebytes is my guess. It could also be interfering with your program launches. Normally they do run well together so I don't know why it is happening to you. As I said before it would be better to remove Malwarebytes while you are troubleshooting.

philc43, Mar 29, 2017
  15. nkasterz Win User
    I dont think is the malware as i wiped the disk but ill try to use the unistaller, why would the programs stopped working and forced me to close it?

nkasterz, Mar 29, 2017
Thema:

1. mutiple BSOD by just starting the computer or opening anything - Similar Threads - mutiple BSOD starting

2. photos just started not opening in WIN10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos just started not opening in WIN10: I copied some photos from my Iphone to my WIN10 computer. This has worked for many years. Within the last few days I now get an error message when I try to open the copied files on the computer. The message is "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor." What does...
  3. photos just started not opening in WIN10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos just started not opening in WIN10: I copied some photos from my Iphone to my WIN10 computer. This has worked for many years. Within the last few days I now get an error message when I try to open the copied files on the computer. The message is "Install failed. Please contact your software vendor." What does...
  4. My computer won't recognize mutiple monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer won't recognize mutiple monitors: Hi everyone,I recently built a new computer. I'm writing this post from it. Everything works like a dream, except I can't seem to get Windows 10 Professional to recognize multiple monitors. I think I have confirmed none of my hardware components are a bottleneck such that the...
  5. Mutiple BSODs Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutiple BSODs Daily: I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day. I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs...
  6. My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!

My laptop is just not allowing me to open anything!: So recently I have been experiencing issues where my Laptop is not working properly: - anything I try to open gets closed immediately - anything I try to type into gets deleted before the letter even has 1 second to stay there - I tried restarting 3 times and each time i...
  7. Constant BSOD While doing just about anything

Constant BSOD While doing just about anything: So the story is i have had BSOD issues for well over a year at this point. When i think i have them fixed i don't. I have done multiple reinstalls of windows multiple updates of drivers. Clean Boots, driver verifierwhich hasn't done anything to my knowledge as well as...
  8. Just Started Recently Bad_Pool BSOD

Just Started Recently Bad_Pool BSOD: Hey Guys and Gals, so recently i have come home to my PC being restarted and not sure why, it has just started fairly recently like within the last 3-4 days for sure Running Windows 10 Pro 1909 OS Build 18363.535, today i was home when i got the BSOD and saw the Stop code...
  9. Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2: Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files. Thanks. 43026
  10. BSOD just started out of nowhere

BSOD just started out of nowhere: I have been BSODing periodically for the last couple of weeks and I notice it usually happens when I play games. Some of them are IRQL Not less or equal and others are simply System Service Exception. All help is appreciated. 55272