Windows 10: Mutiple BSODs Daily

Discus and support Mutiple BSODs Daily in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DistortedVision, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Mutiple BSODs Daily

I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day.

I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs persist.
    My system specs are:

Windows 10 Pro 20H2
    Asus P8P67 Pro Motherboard
    Intel Core i7-2600K CPU
    Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16Gb RAM

I've attached the logs using the utility.

:)

DistortedVision, Mar 24, 2021

2. BSOD DPC_Watchdog_Violation daily

Those steps are not relevant to me. In those steps it asks to check the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers for iastore.sys in the listed drivers.

I do not have iastore as a driver nor is that the files causing the BSOD.

The driver that is causing it (I got this from BlueScreenView) is nvstore.sys which is listed as the driver for three identical items in 'storage controllers' There are 4 items there. 3 of them are called NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller. Those three
    all list this nvstore.sys as their driver.

I suspect that if I could replace or fix that driver it would solve the issue based on the advice given by Annanya. Does that sound right? If so, how would I go about it?

Dan

Daniel Freitag, Mar 24, 2021
  3. mzaccone Win User
    mzaccone, Mar 24, 2021
  4. hbja Win User

Mutiple BSODs Daily

windows update installed mutiple intel software components

windows update installed mutiple intel software components, I do not see in uninstall update list, then "evaluation Build 18898.1000(rs_prerelease).." notice on my desktop disappeared

Thema:

Mutiple BSODs Daily

1. Mutiple BSODs Daily - Similar Threads - Mutiple BSODs Daily

2. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello,I am getting a BSOD every day around the same time 4-5 AM for the past week or two. For your convenience, I have uploaded the Minidumps here: MemDumpsWhat I have tried:Updating all driversUpgrading to Windows 11Memtest came back cleanverifier put me in a BSOD loop,...
  3. daily BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    daily BSOD: i am getting daily irql not less or equal BSODhere is the latest V2 log collector file:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1I-RE1vtcoKRPMnhere is the memory dump;https://1drv.ms/u/s!AioJ8WGknaPvg1NT0NvwtP3riIU0...
  4. Daily BSOD

Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  5. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily BSOD: Hello! My laptop crashes everyday, multiple times a day, I've done most of the things I've seen online and I even took it to a service center and they just changed the SSD and swore the BSOD will never happen - forgot to mention, the stop code is WHEA Uncorrectable error...
  6. Daily BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Daily BSODs

Daily BSODs: I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 2019 reaching just a year of age. Recently, it's been crashing a lot. This is whether or not I'm gaming, but for some strange reason it's more often during gaming and even work sessions with just Microsoft Office or Microsoft Edge.Specs:...
  8. BSOD daily

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    BSOD daily: Having BSOD's one or twice daily last few days. Yesterday I upgraded Window Home to Pro because it was on a special offer and never giving a though to the BSOD. However had another today. Have run Tweaking.com. What else can I try? 160591
  9. Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2: Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files. Thanks. 43026
  10. Daily BSOD

Daily BSOD: Almost daily BSOD after upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10. This is a different laptop than my other posts in this forum. ASUS 12 GB - see details in screenshot. Thanks!Attachment 34300 19605