Windows 10: Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.

Discus and support Mutiple Displays HDMI issues. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Been having an issue with routing audio, display on its own hdmi and audio on another. But this only works when displays are extended as the audio hdmi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by x69 Din0tronsx, May 22, 2020.

1. Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.

Been having an issue with routing audio, display on its own hdmi and audio on another. But this only works when displays are extended as the audio hdmi port is grayed out once put on display only on monitor one.

This seams to be a new issue as i've had audio routed to a home theater system and displayed through another without pass throughs.

:)

x69 Din0tronsx, May 22, 2020
  2. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, May 22, 2020
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, May 22, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.

Hdmi sound not working

Hi Peter,

One possible reason why the HDMI sound does not work is due to the conflicts with the playback settings. For us to help you make the HDMI sound to work, we suggest that you answer the following questions for further research:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Have you tried to download and install the most updated sound and display driver of your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps on this
    article
    as our initial troubleshooting and see if there will be any changes on the HDMI sound.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Xylee Del, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.

1. Mutiple Displays HDMI issues. - Similar Threads - Mutiple Displays HDMI

2. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  3. HDMi connect's no display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HDMi connect's no display: HDMI connects but there is no display on any monitor. Any cord lost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-connects-no-display/4b2d72aa-c9e4-46fd-8d12-f377a40348b1
  4. USB to HDMI adapter and display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB to HDMI adapter and display issue: I have two LG monitors and the display was at 2560x1080 on both of them. One is connected to my HP laptop's HDMI port and the display setting for it is the correct 2560x1080 setting. The other is connected through an Insignia USB> HDMI adapter and was also displaying the...
  5. USB to HDMI adapter and display issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to HDMI adapter and display issue: I have two LG monitors and the display was at 2560x1080 on both of them. One is connected to my HP laptop's HDMI port and the display setting for it is the correct 2560x1080 setting. The other is connected through an Insignia USB> HDMI adapter and was also displaying the...
  6. USB to HDMI adapter and display issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. HDMI display

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDMI display: I have plugged the HDMI cable into my ASUSVivoBook with windows 10 and my tv. When I turn my TV on the computer is not displayed on the screen. * I have checked that the TV is displaying the same HDMI port that the computer is plugged into. I have tried different...
  8. HDMI Display

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI Display: Hello, I have poor eye sight and need a TV monitor to see the computer screen. I have a Dell OptiPlex windows 10 and when I first got it had trouble getting it to display on the HDMI screen. I spoke with the Dell service rep at the time who helped me connect to the TV. But...
  9. Laptop monitor doesn't turn on after disconnected to HDMI connection for mutiple display mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop monitor doesn't turn on after disconnected to HDMI connection for mutiple display mode: My laptop is currently only functioning through an external monitor via an HDMI cord to my television screen. I don't think anything is wrong with my hardware or lights behind my screen, but I don't know how to fix it. I've gone through Intel graphic settings and Windows...
  10. Hdmi issue with Samsung TV as extended display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hdmi issue with Samsung TV as extended display: Once again after a Windows update i have a problem.when i put hdmi lead in laptop my laptop goes black and defaults to the tv and have no way to change it this problem only effects samsung tv have tried on another tv works fine looks like a rollback for me ,have updated...