Windows 10: Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes)

Discus and support Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello people, long time no seen, hope ya all are well Over time I have created and deleted many e-mail account but right now I am using about 5... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Coram Daes, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes)

Hello people, long time no seen, hope ya all are well

Over time I have created and deleted many e-mail account but right now I am using about 5 consistently and only using them over their web interface. I have not put them up in a local mail client because the ones I have tested so far (Thunderbird and Outlook) do not seem to be able to stack my mailboxes in horizontal tabs, like you could do with Lotus Notes a few years ago.

So I am looking for either an option/plugin/hack to do this in Outlook, or some other e-mail client that allows you to do this.

Any tips?

:)

Coram Daes, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes)

1. Mutiple e-mail accounts in tabs (as in now defunct Lotus Notes) - Similar Threads - Mutiple mail accounts

2. Lost e-mail account Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost e-mail account Windows Mail: Split from this thread. Had the same thing happen with Mail 10. Had 3 email accounts, all 3 gone. Trying to recover them now. Have managed to get one back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-e-mail-account-windows-mail/eb21016d-51c4-4d24-b062-a7e24cf3eaac
  3. e mail accounts and microsoft accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e mail accounts and microsoft accounts: It is so tiring that every time I use an account that signing in is so much bs . Every time I try to enter your company says I'm wrong . So I enter it again , again you tell me I'm wrong . No darn way . I have been working this problem for several days . You just will not let...
  4. E-Mail and Accounts hangs...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    E-Mail and Accounts hangs...: I am using Win10 Pro 1909 and I cannot get E-Mails and Accounts to open up.. it hangs with dots moving along the top.. I tried SFC / scannow to no avail.. I cannot copy my USER profile as Copy To is greyed... Any thoughts! Thank you in advance!...
  5. minecraft mutiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft mutiple accounts: i heard if you get Minecraft the first time you can set up multiple smaller accounts that are free or cheaper using the same account can I and if so how can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mutiple-accounts/4eab439d-b78a-4a18-8a7d-e21887e91092
  6. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c
  7. Deleting an e-Mail account

Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  8. locked e-mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    locked e-mail account: How do I delete a locked e-mail account. I have already created a new account and get repeated messages from Microsoft to fix my locked account. I need to also stop those messages....
  9. Account Update on e-mails

Account Update on e-mails: I have received a number of e-mails purported to be from Microsoft saying an Account Update is necessary. It goes on to say 'E-mail requires update in services agreement, and privacy statement. If this is not done by (a specific date which constantly changes!) my e-mail...
  10. E-Mail Account Question

in Browsers and Email
    E-Mail Account Question: I have two email accounts in Windows 10. One Hotmail and one Outlook. I used to be able to click the email box and be given the option as to which account I wanted to open. Then after an update I had to press the spacebar to be given the option to choose. After an update...