Windows 10: mutiple users configuration

Discus and support mutiple users configuration in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In windows pro,can two users work simultaneously ??if not, can we buy CAL and configure to windows 10 pro version.or what is the other alternative ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skbellala, May 10, 2021.

1. skbellala Win User

mutiple users configuration

In windows pro,can two users work simultaneously ??if not, can we buy CAL and configure to windows 10 pro version.or what is the other alternative ?

:)

skbellala, May 10, 2021
  2. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, May 10, 2021
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, May 10, 2021
  4. hbja Win User

windows update installed mutiple intel software components

windows update installed mutiple intel software components, I do not see in uninstall update list, then "evaluation Build 18898.1000(rs_prerelease).." notice on my desktop disappeared

Thema:

1. mutiple users configuration - Similar Threads - mutiple users configuration

2. Change permissions for mutiple document files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Change permissions for mutiple document files: Dear all!!My Win 10 Laptop has just been assaulted by a ransomware virus that encrypted all my files to the filename extension ".WNCRY.aawt", all but the document files .doc .txt. docx.Of the latter, I can only access their content if I change the file permissions, which have...
  3. Mutiple BSODs Daily

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutiple BSODs Daily: I upgraded my desktop PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10 4 weeks ago. It worked fine for the first 3 weeks but I've been getting multiple BSODs every day. I initially thought it was the PSU as it was 15 years old. I replaced it with a brand new Corsair PSU but the BSODs...
  4. troubles with mutiple software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    troubles with mutiple software: Some software, including Office365 including not being able to access online images and cannot install new language pack even the on my laptop is not working properly. Upon installing language pack, I got this message: Error Code> 30183-2016 2147954429. I also got the...
  5. Command to configure wireless for standard users?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command to configure wireless for standard users?: submitted by /u/rancho100 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1xqmk/command_to_configure_wireless_for_standard_users/
  6. minecraft mutiple accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft mutiple accounts: i heard if you get Minecraft the first time you can set up multiple smaller accounts that are free or cheaper using the same account can I and if so how can I? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-mutiple-accounts/4eab439d-b78a-4a18-8a7d-e21887e91092
  7. Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mutiple Displays HDMI issues.: Been having an issue with routing audio, display on its own hdmi and audio on another. But this only works when displays are extended as the audio hdmi port is grayed out once put on display only on monitor one. This seams to be a new issue as i've had audio routed to a...
  8. Computer configuration VS user configuration

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration: I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [img] 132031
  9. Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer configuration VS user configuration (non-domain): I am trying to improve my IT skills and need professional explanation about the difference between Computer configuration and user configuration? [ATTACH]...
  10. Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mutiple BSOD and Hanging 2: Hi all. BSODs is back with a vengeance and the system is still hanging and restarting. Attached are my files. Thanks. 43026