Windows 10: MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

Discus and support MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I enjoy MUWG every day. They are games BUT here it is October 2018 and I have only received 6 Maps/Worlds for Crosswords. Where are the other 4 monthly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by rparker, Oct 1, 2018.

1. rparker Win User

MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

I enjoy MUWG every day. They are games BUT here it is October 2018 and I have only received 6 Maps/Worlds for Crosswords. Where are the other 4 monthly Maps/Worlds. In addition, I have not gotten any Sunday Crosswords at all this year. Certainly not what I expected from my subscription! Is this situation being phased out, dropped or some sort of error?

:)

rparker, Oct 1, 2018

2. MUWG Crosswords maps

In MUWG I am not getting a new map for Crosswords. I am for all others. Any thoughts.

BillConnor1, Oct 1, 2018
  3. LizWeston Win User
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - April 2018's Crossword map is not there

I as unable to find an update on the store, it just informed me that I already had this game,

however an update appeared when I opened MUWG only to find that April 2018 didn't show anywhere.

Message said it was an exciting new game and then showed it split into 3 worlds, all of which I had already completed (which seemed to be January February and March 2018) but no April or any sign of an unplayed crossword. Extra maps showed as April to December
    2017 all completed.

I am not interested in redoing crosswords already completed.

I paid the subscription for this app which still has 3 months to run.

Does anyone have the faintest idea what's going on, as it doesn't appear to have been 'fixed'.

LizWeston, Oct 1, 2018
  4. MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - April 2018's Crossword map is not there

Yes, April maps are back (with progress saved) for Wordament and Jumble, and the daily challenge for Crosswords works again as well.

Regarding that Facebook message, we will apparently wait for the Crosswords April '18 map forever …

compleCCity, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps

1. MUWG Crossword Worlds Maps - Similar Threads - MUWG Crossword Worlds

2. crossword clue doesn't change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crossword clue doesn't change: The cross word clue in word games gives Halloween day after day. Please update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crossword-clue-doesnt-change/494b2ce7-ba7c-4af8-a4b8-b39c185627ec
  3. MUWG won't sync.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MUWG won't sync.: A few days ago, MUWG game stopped syncing when I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times to no avail. I don't have this problem with my other Microsoft games Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku. This is an HP laptop running Windows 11. Thank you....
  4. MUWG won't sync.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MUWG won't sync.: A few days ago, MUWG game stopped syncing when I open it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled it 3 times to no avail. I don't have this problem with my other Microsoft games Solitaire, Mahjong, Sudoku. This is an HP laptop running Windows 11. Thank you....
  5. Daily crossword

Daily crossword: How do you move the keys i nthe crossword game to the lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daily-crossword/7d4f12f6-8117-423b-a0fa-adb758d857d1
  6. No more crossword adventure maps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No more crossword adventure maps?: haven't seen a new adventure map since #12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-more-crossword-adventure-maps/6a279f57-bc79-4ef6-8d79-fe2139afdabd
  7. microsoft crossword

microsoft crossword: I have been playing ms crossword and now I seem to have run out of crossword games. is this possible? I have reached level 131 and the extra games are finished. please tell me how to get more crossword games. i'm desparate! ms...
  8. wrong answer on Crosswords

wrong answer on Crosswords: Puzzle 10 in world 5, 31 down: clue: JFK's predecessor. . . answer: LBJ LBJ was JFK's VP who became his successor. DDE--Dwight David Eisenhower was JFK's predecessor....
  9. Crossword

Crossword: Why hasn't crossword games turned over for October. I've finished all of September. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/crossword/1a63b4c6-9b24-43c1-91a6-464a664d8617
  10. Navigate the World with Windows 10 Maps for Phone

in Windows 10 News
    Navigate the World with Windows 10 Maps for Phone: Hello! I’m Aaron Butcher and I’m the Group Program Manager for the Maps Team in the Windows PC, Phone, and Tablet Group. In the January Windows 10 Technical Preview, Windows Insiders got a chance to try out our new Maps app for the PC. We’re excited that the new Maps app is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. will there be any more maps in ultimate word games?

2. how do i get new crossword maps for muwg?

3. muwg crosswords map world 13

4. muwg update,
  5. extra maps muwg,
  6. levl required MUWG Crosswords,
  7. more maps muwg crosswords,
  8. any more world maps for muwg crosswords,
  9. muwg crosswords adventure maps