Windows 10: MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it

Discus and support MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is a question not a discussion. I used to do tech support Microsoft and remember when they had real techs doing support. Now they use "free"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by raraf, Mar 25, 2019.

1. raraf Win User

MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it

This is a question not a discussion. I used to do tech support Microsoft and remember when they had real techs doing support. Now they use "free" help volunteers or ESLers.

My question, why do they close a thread they are not even close to resolving by either lying or passing guesses as truth? Shouldn't they keep it open until they proverbially remove their top region from their nether region or admit they don't have a clue?

It look me two hours but I realized MS decided to load games on Windows 10 "Pro."

The resolution was simple. First, wipe the OS drive of Windows 10 Wanna-Be-A-Gamer "Pro" then install any flavor of Linux, install Libre Office and/or use Office Web client.

You need two types of Closed. Closed-Unresolved or Closed-Resolved. Instead of Closed-You Should Have Looked Elsewhere.

:)

raraf, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018

Source: New Games with Gold for October 2018 - Xbox Wire

Brink, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. MVPs & D&JBAL# Created on October 15, 2018 Game bar, how to uninstal it - Similar Threads - MVPs D&JBAL# Created

2. MVPs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MVPs: Please note that on this past Sunday early morning, a dedicated MVP/Independent advisor helped me with KB5004296 not installing because my image was corrupted. The quality of the answer was great and while I had to work through an unexpected additional problem, this person...
  3. October 2018 Pro Update

October 2018 Pro Update: I did the update and hated how it changed my Windows!!!! Hated it so bad I uninstalled it. Now it has come up again for me to update. I paused it this time. I read that after this pause ends I have no choice but to install it. I still don't want it. I just got this laptop...
  4. Windows 10 October 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 October 2018: Hi I downloaded Windows 10 October 2018 instead of windows insider preview but I do not find apps on( app my office) like Outlook Word and Excel etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2018/b954b0e5-ef47-49ac-8f8f-a5de507fc689
  5. windows 10 october 2018

windows 10 october 2018: Hello i want to know if the windows 10 1809 update is fixed and safe and wont delete any of my files please let me know if it is safe or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2018/239c55ce-f9ad-41b1-8d41-a46435bd43bf
  6. Game bar, how to uninstal it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar, how to uninstal it: Game bar, how to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-how-to-uninstal-it/b192abc7-3f4e-498f-a3a1-86e6c581a8e9
  7. October Update Game Bar System Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    October Update Game Bar System Information: The Game Bar is now supposed to show information such as FPS, CPU usage, RAM usage, etc. However mine shows none of this. I understand my system is not the latest but there is still a dedicated GPU in there so would think that aspect would work. Just wondering if anyone else...
  8. WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE

WINDOWS OCTOBER 2018 UPDATE: Hi. I want to ask about my windows update. Why is the windows october 2018 keep redownloading in my pc? at first it downloaded until 100%. then it later attempts to install it (which made my pc real slow). the Windows Update then displayed that the same update (version 1809)...
  9. October 2, 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    October 2, 2018 update: This is more forced MS update BS! Once again my PC wont boot because of an update! I am tired of fixing my PC because MS released updated that dont work with my setup yet i am forced to repair........
  10. New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Games with Gold for October 2018: KnRNWlma3vU Welcome to a new Games with Gold reveal for Xbox One and Xbox 360! In October on Xbox One, battle it out in the kitchen in Overcooked!, then defeat the forces of evil in Victor Vran. On Xbox 360 and Xbox One via Backward Compatibility, create movie magic in...