Windows 10: MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones

Discus and support MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In most countries around the world, phones are the primary way people interact with the Google Assistant. Whether you’re using an Android phone, an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones

Source: Building the Google Assistant on phones for everyone, everywhere

:)

Brink, Feb 25, 2019
  2. entropy13 Win User

Google Android users clubhouse

The instructions are this:
    1. Boot into recovery mode
    2. Format System / Factory Data Wipe
    3. Wipe cache and also wipe dalvik cache
    4. Install FoxHound ICS zip file. You will get install completed message.
    5. Select to Restart System Now and let the phone boot up to an Android setup screen.
    6. Setup the phone as requested including Google setup.
    7. Once Android Setup is complete, Reboot the phone into Recovery Mode again
    8. Wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache again
    9. Select to Restart System Now
    10.Now if you want install AOSP package

Steps 1 and 7 are the only steps I understand and know what to do. *Laugh :laugh: Help? lol

entropy13, Feb 25, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Google Assistant is going global with more languages

Source: The Google Assistant is going global

Brink, Feb 25, 2019
  4. MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones

brandonwh64, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones

1. MWC19 - Dedicated Google Assistant button on more Android phones - Similar Threads - MWC19 Dedicated Google

2. A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android

in Windows 10 News
    A new, more helpful editor in Google Photos on Android: Whether it’s a daily selfie or a #throwbackthursday photo, we all want our photos to look great before we share them. For some, that might mean getting the lighting or crop just right. Or maybe it means achieving a look that perfectly reflects your own personal...
  3. Verified Calls by Google available soon on Android phones

in Windows 10 News
    Verified Calls by Google available soon on Android phones: Businesses often rely on phone calls to reach out to new customers and serve existing ones. But here’s the hang-up: customers often don’t answer the call if they don’t recognize the number. They worry it could be spam, or worse, a scam: a...
  4. More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android

in Windows 10 News
    More secure and convenient Autofill coming to Google Chrome on Android: Chrome can help you fill in forms securely - everywhere on the web. Whether it is your username and password to sign in to your email account, or your credit card number when you’re about to purchase your new favorite pair of sneakers. Today we’re...
  5. Google Assistant Interpreter mode rolling out to Android & iOS phones

in Windows 10 News
    Google Assistant Interpreter mode rolling out to Android & iOS phones: You’ve booked your flights, found the perfect hotel and mapped out all of the must-see local attractions. Only one slight issue—you weren’t able to brush up on a new foreign language in time for your trip. The Google Assistant is here to help. Travelers already turn to the...
  6. Google Assistant

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Assistant: I need to access Google Assistant. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-assistant/c0a00413-39bf-4f17-b4a9-72691d3c3d66"
  7. android phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  8. android phone

in Windows 10 Support
    android phone: when I plug my android phone it doesn't show on my computer. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you 132885
  9. Google Shaping the future of mobile with Android at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Google Shaping the future of mobile with Android at MWC19: Android's mission has always been to work closely with a broad and open ecosystem of partners to push the boundaries of hardware and software, bringing new experiences and capabilities to your mobile device. Together with manufacturers, carriers, chipset makers and...
  10. Google Assistant is going global with more languages

in Windows 10 News
    Google Assistant is going global with more languages: Over the past year and a half, the Google Assistant has grown from being available on just one device in one language to across many types of devices, including speakers, phones, Android Auto and TVs, in many languages all around the world. We’ve been focused on making the...