Windows 10: MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

Discus and support MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I recently have purchased a MX Master 3 Wireless mouse but I am experiencing some Bluetooth issues. I managed to pair it and connect it to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Scottyrandy, Nov 4, 2019.

1. MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

Hi, I recently have purchased a MX Master 3 Wireless mouse but I am experiencing some Bluetooth issues.

I managed to pair it and connect it to my laptop, however as soon as I turn off the mouse or restart my laptop the mouse will never connect unless I unpair and then pair the mouse again.

Obviously I want to be able to turn off my laptop and then be able to turn on and use my mouse straight away without always having to pair the device.

Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Scottyrandy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Scottyrandy, Nov 4, 2019
  2. Ramhound Win User

Logitec MX Master S2 Bluetooth smoother than unifying receiver

Logitech Unifying Receiver uses 2.4 GHz which means any numbers of devices could contribute to interference while the BT functionality is much more resilient to interference. I suggest using BT over 2.4 GHz.

Ramhound, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

I am trying to install a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse. The mouse is on but Windows cannot detect the new device, the screen shows it is searching, but remains blank. Also Bluetooth is confirmed on.

CharlesWurst, Nov 4, 2019
  4. MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

1. MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue - Similar Threads - Master Connectivity Issue

2. why is my Logitech MX Master 3s disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my Logitech MX Master 3s disconnecting: Reandomly, my mouse stops working under W11 - I don't remember it doing that under W10.Other than that it works fine.To work around that I go to Task Manager and select "Switch user" and relogin. It starts working fine again till next time it stops.Obviously, it isn't the...
  3. why is my Logitech MX Master 3s disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my Logitech MX Master 3s disconnecting: Reandomly, my mouse stops working under W11 - I don't remember it doing that under W10.Other than that it works fine.To work around that I go to Task Manager and select "Switch user" and relogin. It starts working fine again till next time it stops.Obviously, it isn't the...
  4. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect: Hi. I recently built a new PC. Everything's working fine, except for a couple of things:1. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S wireless keyboard and mouse do not auto-connect to the computer when I boot the device. I have to manually connect them instead each time. I also...
  5. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect

My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S Do Not Auto-Connect: Hi. I recently built a new PC. Everything's working fine, except for a couple of things:1. My Logitech MX Keys and MX Master 3S wireless keyboard and mouse do not auto-connect to the computer when I boot the device. I have to manually connect them instead each time. I also...
  6. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mx keys connection issues on windows 10: Hello everyone, Recently i bought a Bluetooth keyboard mx Keys mini from Logitech it works fine, but i have one problem. I connect my keyboard for the first time, it connects perfectly, but when i turn off and turn my pc back on, i need to connect my keyboard as if it was the...
  7. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

Mx keys connection issues on windows 10: Hello everyone, Recently i bought a Bluetooth keyboard mx Keys mini from Logitech it works fine, but i have one problem. I connect my keyboard for the first time, it connects perfectly, but when i turn off and turn my pc back on, i need to connect my keyboard as if it was the...
  8. Mx keys connection issues on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, I had recently changed my wireless network card in my laptop from Intel AC 3160 to Intel 7260 but my laptop did not support that 7260 card so i put back my original network card. Both wifi and Bluetooth were working fine before. After i put the card back, wifi is working...
  10. Logitech Mx Master causes Windows Explorer to crash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Mx Master causes Windows Explorer to crash: Hello, dear Microsoft community! I have trouble with my Mouse. Every time my mouse connects to Laptop any Laptop, tryied with the othe one too it crashes my windows Explorer. The problems seems to be solved somewoh with me using Ctrl alt del combination. In the task manager...