Windows 10: my 2 computer not load windows

Discus and support my 2 computer not load windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have two PCs that I have stuck and I don't know how to get them back .... they both have windows 10 and one starts loading and turns the wheel under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by giancai, Jan 13, 2020.

1. giancai Win User

my 2 computer not load windows

I have two PCs that I have stuck and I don't know how to get them back .... they both have windows 10 and one starts loading and turns the wheel under infinity. I have no restore points and I also tried with a win 10 boot key but I tried to re-breathe on startup, nothing .....

the other instead always with win 10 starts to load and restarts immediately without even giving time to see the crash. I have always activated via pen drive, from dos, temporary mode menu but it is the same and even if I select disable restart in case of error, it does it before and no error comes out.

the disks have both been tested with hdd regenerator and appear intact, without errors. can you give me a hand to see if you can leave them please? I have accounts to close by the end of the year and I'm hooked. please. Thanks in advance.

:)

giancai, Jan 13, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond my 2 computer not load windows :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 13, 2020
  4. Nick259 Win User

Friends computer freezing at windows loading screen

Ok my friend is having problems with his computer right now. Basically it crashed on the windows loading screen. This is what he told me on MSN.

Now i'm not too sure what the problem is. I suggested doing a repair install with the xp disk (i'll be giving him that tomorrow) but in the mean time do any of you have any ideas?

Nick259, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

1. my 2 computer not load windows - Similar Threads - computer load

2. Microsoft System Update loads of weird stuff automatically to my computer under an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft System Update loads of weird stuff automatically to my computer under an...: Hello, this was automatically downloaded to my machine as part of the system updates last Thursday. I has specifically asked for the update not to take place until after the Easter weekend and my request was automatically overruled meaning my computer was unusable over...
  3. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  4. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer not responding/not loading.: It’s been a couple days now and my computer will not respond/load applications or programs. When I boot up my computer it appears fine, but when I sign in, I cannot access or use anything except for my file explorer. Although I cannot load any files. I cannot restart or...
  5. Computer not responding/not loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  7. Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...

Computer Not Opening any browsers / Infinite blue circle loading icon next to cursor and I...: So I was on google chrome and watching Youtube then suddenly google chrome closed randomly I tried to open google chrome back up but it instantly kept closing/crashing I restarted my pc thinking it would work again but it wouldn't so after many hours and restarts I decided...
  8. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547
  9. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER, IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/3a76babf-e85b-483f-8407-59b0121749bf
  10. I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.

I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT.: I WAS DOWN LOADING TO A FOLDER IN MY COMPUTER IMAGES FROM AN E-MAIL AND IT WON'T DO IT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-down-loading-to-a-folder-in-my-computer/0abb5e7a-0942-4cd5-833e-5cf2bd1ce547