Windows 10: My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

Discus and support My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was trying to watch Naruto and my computer gave me the error code IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL like every 3-5 minutes 8 times in a row. So I decided to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/yeetyboi03, Jan 15, 2021.

1. My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

I was trying to watch Naruto and my computer gave me the error code IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL like every 3-5 minutes 8 times in a row. So I decided to do the trouble shoot restart thing and it works fine for another 5 or so minutes and gives me and I'm currently locked out of my account for too many shutdowns please help. Me Specs: 8gb ram, Ryzen 7 4800h,gtx 1650ti and 1TB ssd

submitted by /u/yeetyboi03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/yeetyboi03, Jan 15, 2021

2. Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Frequent Blue Screen error on computer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving Blue Screen error on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When exactly are you getting the Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message you receive?
    • Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

I have analyzed the dump files shared by you and found that the error is caused by a Memory corruption.

I would suggest you to run a Windows Memory Diagnostic check on the computer to check test the memory installed on the computer. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type mdsched and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Restart now and check for problems.

Also, if you are using two RAM sticks, I would suggest you to using one RAM stick and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 15, 2021
  4. My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors

1. My 2 month old computer keeps giving me blue screen errors - Similar Threads - month old computer

2. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  3. Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer randomly crashes and gives me a blue screen: This has been going on for a good period of time now, and it's beginning to really annoy me. The two stop codes which I've taken pictures of, and which seem to be the most common are "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED." The most recent time the...
  4. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  5. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error: I tried start up repair and it doesnt seem to fix it when i run sfc scannow a message appers saying it couldnt fix all the files but fixed some...
  6. My computer keeps crashing giving me a blue screen saying whea unconrectable error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  8. My PC keeps giving me a blue screen

My PC keeps giving me a blue screen: My PC has been crashing randomly and I cant find what the problem is. I completely wiped my hard drive and that didn't work, I even cleared my bios and that didn't help either. Here is the log-SourceWindowsSummaryShut down unexpectedlyDate‎11/‎22/‎2022 7:57 PMStatusNot...
  9. Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen

Blue Screen Error - enquiry into why my system keeps giving me a blue screen: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎25/‎02/‎2020 6:04 PM Status Not reported Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1a Parameter 1: 3600 Parameter 2: ffffc7e3f1f8f000 Parameter 3: 8a0000029c69d867 Parameter 4: 8a0000029c69d866 OS version:...
  10. computer give me a blue screen and shuts

computer give me a blue screen and shuts: while using my computer over the last 2-3 weeks i get a blue screen and a stop code "WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR" i RESTART THE COMPUTER AND IT STARTS BACK UP AGAIN. HOW DO I RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM? I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THAT WHEN I TYPE NOT AL OF THE KEYS RESPOND TO TOUCH AND I...