Windows 10: My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore

Discus and support My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hey I never had any issues with accessing both my PC on my Intranet (Behind a router). Now, both asks for an account and password, and doesnt accept... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jonas The Swedish Goth, Jul 18, 2019.

1. My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore

Hey

I never had any issues with accessing both my PC on my Intranet (Behind a router).

Now, both asks for an account and password, and doesnt accept anything. And windows reports "there is no path to \\Dredd", when there is.
    The Media sharing service workings. So both computers can use eachothers windows media......but still windows claims "the path is wrong".

I've read this is a bug in the last update. When I highlight a drive or folder, the "share" button is greyed out. HUH?!

I hope they update this with a fix.

Anyone know an EASY workaround? I've read the 2 A4 page long command guide you can do to maybe fix it. Not doing that.

:)

Jonas The Swedish Goth, Jul 18, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Jul 18, 2019
  3. accessing company intranet

Hi,

To understand what's causing this, provide us with the following information:

• Which browser do you use to access the intranet?
    • Have you tried reconfiguring your PC Settings for it to be connected to your company's secured network?

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Lizette Ags, Jul 18, 2019
  4. My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore

connecting 2 networks

am i missing somthing.

setup a bridge via wiress with 2 routers to get your networks connected to eachother.

then make sure you configure each pc to use separate gateways (aka internet).

then you will have seprate internet connections but you will still have local file shareing.

if that dosnt work due to a wireless router in bridge mode, buy 1 more router and stick it between the bridge router and your modem/ pc and it will solve all your problems.

Modem 1 = gateway 1, 192.168.0.1
    Modem 2 = gateway 2, 192.168.0.2

2 wireless routers connected to eachother.

behind those 2 routers are your PC's, just make sure the gateway it set right to use the correct modem.

Pic of the setup.

My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore Lan%20Setup862.jpg

or if that dosnt work due to the router in bridge mode bypassing the rest of the network.

My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore Lan%20Setup%202.jpg

slyfox2151, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore

1. My 2 PC cant connect to eachother on my local intranet anymore - Similar Threads - cant connect eachother

2. Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?: Hello, I have this problem for quite a while now. My phone and Pc don't connect Via Bluetooth for almost a year now. I remember connecting them with the phone link app and even handing some phone calls on my PC. I tried connecting my phone with another PC and my PC with...
  3. Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my phone and PC not connect specifically with eachother?: Hello, I have this problem for quite a while now. My phone and Pc don't connect Via Bluetooth for almost a year now. I remember connecting them with the phone link app and even handing some phone calls on my PC. I tried connecting my phone with another PC and my PC with...
  4. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  5. I cant log into my pc anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant log into my pc anymore: Please help me.I have an issue with my pc trying to log inI tried to log back into my pc so that I could just close all my tabs and shut it down manually when i had to type in my password which should’ve been fine but then it said I had to type a PIN, the issue is, is that I...
  6. Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant connect bluetooth on my pc.: I think i need a driver. Before this i didnt have this problem on my old motherboard but my new motherboard cant connect stuff via bluetooth and i dont have the option to turn on and off. Amd pc btw....
  7. Cant connect to wifi on my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant connect to wifi on my pc: My wifi connection works on every device, but on pc it doesn't show up. When I try to search for my wifi connection on pc, in wifi search, it doesn't show up. I tried to update and uninstall my internet adapter, and its not working again. Please someone help, I need to...
  8. Cant log into my windows PC anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant log into my windows PC anymore?: When i turn on my pc i get to the background wallpaper with the time on it, right before having to type in my password. Until here everything works as usual. When i press 'Enter' or any other key i get to the page which shows my picture, my name, and I have to type in my...
  9. Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller will not connect to my PC anymore: I bought an Xbox One Wireless Controller a while back with my PC and it connected wirelessly just fine for the longest time, until less than a year ago it just stopped connecting. It works fine with a wired connection, but not wirelessly. I have searched everywhere and have...
  10. Cant connect my wii remote to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect my wii remote to my PC: I got a problem and that is that i cant connect my wii remote to my PC and i´ve tried everything, for example when i do it the most common way and that is that i right click on the bluetooth icon and press connect to a personal network and then i press add a new device and...