Windows 10: MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING.

Discus and support MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello sir/madam I'm Ayush actually I'm facing one problem in my windows 10 laptop that whenever i plug my 3.5mm jack mic name maono AU-400 in my pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AYUSHTIWARI 12345, Mar 5, 2021.

1. MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING.

Hello sir/madam

I'm Ayush actually I'm facing one problem in my windows 10 laptop that whenever i plug my 3.5mm jack mic name maono AU-400 in my pc this was showing only speaker was activated and my mic was not decting and in my this mic it has 4 trrs pointer and in my laptop there was only 3.5 mm jack. so please help me microsoft team.

:)

AYUSHTIWARI 12345, Mar 5, 2021
  2. sandyt Win User
    sandyt, Mar 5, 2021
  3. bro67 Win User
    bro67, Mar 5, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING.

pls help me in my headset problem

OK, sorry I looked up your Dell Laptop and found the problem

That model has a Headphone/microphone combo jack and that is the problem, it does not take a headphone or mic jack, it must be a combo jack . . .

You need to purchase a 3 5mm Headphone Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable Male to Dual Female Converter Adapter.

They cost around $3 on the web or in any PC parts shop . . .

Simply Google: 3 5mm Headphone Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable Male to Dual Female Converter Adapter

Click the link below for an example of the part you need to buy:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5mm-Headphone-Mic-Au...

DaveM121, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING.

1. MY 3.5MM JACK MIC WAS NOT SUPPORTING. - Similar Threads - 5MM JACK MIC

2. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  3. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    5mm front panel mic not working properly.: I have a front panel 5mm audio jack input for 4 pin Audio and Mic handfree earphone, the earphone work fine in my cellphone. In the computer only audio; the mic sounds with a lot of static and I dont hear my voice not even a little bit. I try to:-Chance all the settings in...
  4. 5mm front panel mic not working properly.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  6. Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Built-in mic and mic-in jack not working properly: My microphone jack went out on my GL73 laptop and Built-in mic; I have seen posts of this happening but I don't know if I should download the same SCM file as I've seen on threads...
  7. Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell

Mic input on phone/mic jack for Dell: I cannot get two of audio sound recording device to work in Windows 10. The laptop inbuilt "Microphone Array" device does work along with another input from a HDMI capture card via USBc; but I want to use input through the mixer mic/output jack, and a USB connected headset....
  8. Windows 10 internal Mic assigned to a jack following support call

Windows 10 internal Mic assigned to a jack following support call: Can someone provide instructions - step by step - how to fix this? I'd be very grateful. [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-10-internal-mic-assigned-to-a-jack/d444e943-0c6d-454e-bd9f-ea99e0795640
  9. Mic Jack not Working

Mic Jack not Working: Hi Bought this mic on amazon recently Amazon.com: Neewer® Mini 3.5mm Flexible Microphone Mic for PC Laptop Skype (2X Microphones): Computers Accessories When i connect the Mic to the Jack on the motherboard or my CPU nothing happens Windows 10 does not detect and...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...