Windows 10: My 3rd monitor got disconnected every day

Discus and support My 3rd monitor got disconnected every day in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi community I have 3 monitors, 2 NOC 27'' and 1 flat sony 55'' to watch my movies Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Win 7 64 with all drivers updated My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by fernandofgg, Jun 16, 2022.

1. My 3rd monitor got disconnected every day

Hi community

I have 3 monitors, 2 NOC 27'' and 1 flat sony 55'' to watch my movies
    Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050
    Win 7 64 with all drivers updated
    My video card have the latest drivers from Nvidia website

The issue is that every day and even when I leave my computer and back after few hours, my TV sony 55'' got disconnected (monitor 3)

Im using this TV sony through an HDMI on my amplifier Onkyo TX-NR717

I have connected this TV and Onkyo to my video card since years with out any problem...

Read more

fernandofgg, Jun 16, 2022

2. 3rd monitor doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. Did you try setting up the cables again?

2. Did you try giving the recommended resolution and check if the monitor is detected?

I would suggest you to make sure that the monitors are connected to the correct video port.

However, you can go to the device manager and disable the monitor which is not working.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Monitors.
    • Right-click on the monitor and select Disable.
    • After sometime, try re-enabling it and check if the device gets detected.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Disabled 3rd Monitor Windows 10

I installed a 3rd monitor connected to the 3rd port in my video card in my HP desktop. Win 10 sees the 3rd monitor but will not allow me to change the disabled. If I disconnect one of the first 2 monitors, the new 3rd monitor becomes
    active. So, all of the connections, ports and monitors are compatible, good and working. Somewhere Win 10 is restricting me to 2 monitors at a time and I need to change that but haven’t been able to determine how. Video card drivers have been updated and
    are current.

Haole Hank, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Junaid_A Win User

My 3rd monitor got disconnected every day

Primary monitor blacks out after disconnecting from external

Hi Oscar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Are you aware of any changes that happened on the computer prior to this issue?

This issue could be due to the display setting corruption that only affected the primary display when disconnected from the secondary.

I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works for you:

• Press ‘Win + R’ keys on the keyboard together to open the Run dialog box and type the following into the Run box:
      appwiz.cpl
    • Uninstall Intel HD Graphics Drivers and exit
      Programs and Features.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager
    • Expand Display Adapters and right click on
      Intel HD Graphics Display Driver.
    • Click on Uninstall and check the box
      Delete the driver software for this device.

• With the external monitor connected, reboot the machine.
    • Once the machine boots into the desktop, disconnect the external monitor and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

My 3rd monitor got disconnected every day

1. My 3rd monitor got disconnected every day - Similar Threads - 3rd monitor got

2. Not Recognizing 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not Recognizing 3rd monitor: I have a docking station for Lenovo Think Pad. Recognizes a second monitor, but not the third. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-recognizing-3rd-monitor/64637abf-6441-44b0-aeb2-040bee4d8fbd
  3. Not Recognizing 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Recognizing 3rd monitor: I have a docking station for Lenovo Think Pad. Recognizes a second monitor, but not the third. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-recognizing-3rd-monitor/64637abf-6441-44b0-aeb2-040bee4d8fbd
  4. Not Recognizing 3rd monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  6. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day: It used to work just fine but suddenly it disconnected one day at 4 pm and it kept happening for the next 3 days. My internet works fine so I don't know what's wrong. I did a dns flush, renew and I also did a reset on my internet settings but nothing worked. I'm getting...
  7. My Ethernet disconnects at a certain time every day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My 3rd Monitor is not detected.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My 3rd Monitor is not detected.: So, I have an HP Spectre Laptop and a USP Type-C Hub Pro that I use at home to add 2 additional monitors. I have some issues at home - mainly if the computer sleeps for too long the Ext Monitors become 1, so I just unplug the Hub and plug it back in and everything goes back...
  9. 3rd Display Disconnects Randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3rd Display Disconnects Randomly: I have a setup of 3 displays and the TV keeps disconnecting randomly. I don't know why this happens, but it does and the only thing that works is unplugging and re-plugging the HDMI into the graphics card. The problem is not with the TV, as all of the other inputs never do...
  10. 3rd monitor not detecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    3rd monitor not detecting: Hi, Just after some help, Windows 10 updated to version 1909, and now the 3rd monitor will not detect, i have AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series graphics card, The catalyst control centre and eyfinity is only detecting 2 screens as well, I have tried restarting my PC, Uplugging and...