Windows 10: My a key doesn't work somethimes

Discus and support My a key doesn't work somethimes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using a DELL laptop and I currently have the windows 11 updateand the keys are not removable. I play a lot of games like Valorant on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LuizeBensone, May 23, 2022.

1. My a key doesn't work somethimes

I'm using a DELL laptop and I currently have the windows 11 updateand the keys are not removable. I play a lot of games like Valorant on my computer and I find myself in a position where I can't use some of my keys sometimes. I've only noticed my A key not working at the moment but I would like to find a way to fix itif possible on my own at home. Looking forward to your response,Best regards,Luize

:)

LuizeBensone, May 23, 2022
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My a key doesn't work somethimes [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 23, 2022
  3. jarek_565 Win User
    Windows 10 Education N, product key doesn`t work

hello

I download windows 10 Education N (polish) and I successfully installed it but the product key doesn`t work (0xc004f050)

what should I do with it?

jarek_565, May 23, 2022
  4. My a key doesn't work somethimes

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, May 23, 2022
Thema:

My a key doesn't work somethimes

1. My a key doesn't work somethimes - Similar Threads - key doesn't somethimes

2. My Windows product key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows product key doesn't work: I had to factory reset my computer due to technical issues and now when I try to enter the product key to activate Windows it doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-product-key-doesnt-work/4a3273cb-2212-481a-b9bd-7e09db46f86b
  3. Why my backslash key doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my backslash key doesn't work?: I'm using HHKB Professional Classic keyboard. I wasn't using backslash key too often, but when I did, it was working fine. When I use it with Shift key, pipe is written correctly, so that's why I think it is not a hardware issue. First time I've noticed that was few days ago,...
  4. Why my backslash key doesn't work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my backslash key doesn't work?: I'm using HHKB Professional Classic keyboard. I wasn't using backslash key too often, but when I did, it was working fine. When I use it with Shift key, pipe is written correctly, so that's why I think it is not a hardware issue. First time I've noticed that was few days ago,...
  5. My a key doesn't work somethimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My a key doesn't work somethimes: I'm using a DELL laptop and I currently have the windows 11 updateand the keys are not removable. I play a lot of games like Valorant on my computer and I find myself in a position where I can't use some of my keys sometimes. I've only noticed my A key not working at the...
  6. my down key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my down key doesn't work: when i press the down key, nothing happens. i took off the keycap and cleaned the dust and debris but it still didnt fix it. what do i do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-down-key-doesnt-work/c007c56d-0fe6-429f-bd5b-ee1727ca062b
  7. My A key doesn't work ~50% of the time.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My A key doesn't work ~50% of the time.: Some of the time my A key is pressed it won't be recognised by my PC. It's happened in multiple games and typing situations, even typing this post. If the key is held down it will stop typing for a few seconds and then without being let go will just type A like it's supposed...
  8. my shift key doesn't work.

my shift key doesn't work.: My shift key doesn't work. any quick fixes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-shift-key-doesnt-work/32f3a947-fc30-4d4a-a93a-80805be44844
  9. My O key Doesn't Work

My O key Doesn't Work: This is a software problem as Shift + O and Ctrl + O work fine. It works in safe mode and the lock screen. Troubleshooting it did not work. I reinstalled drivers and tried System Restore. (I don't have any backups) Other keyboards as well as the On screen keyboard have the...
  10. Key doesn't work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Key doesn't work: Trying to upg from 8.1 w wmp and used produkey to get outlook and system reg key and when I when install asks for reg key, neither work. I downloaded from ms win 10 download site. the install window doesn't give ANY other options except QUIT. It's going to be hard to convince...