Windows 10: my a6210 net gear usb dual band not showing 5ghz

Discus and support my a6210 net gear usb dual band not showing 5ghz in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; please help me out I did everything done in device manager but not picking 5ghz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dhruvchittrangad, Mar 17, 2020.

1. my a6210 net gear usb dual band not showing 5ghz

please help me out I did everything done in device manager

but not picking 5ghz

:)

dhruvchittrangad, Mar 17, 2020

2. 5Ghz band not there

The 2230 is a 2.4Ghz only networking adapter

Intel® Wireless Solutions

Multi-Stream, Single Band 802.11b/g/n 2x2 and 2.4 GHz

Delivers up to 300 Mbps speed in the 2.4 GHz band with multiple streams for enhanced speed while improving coverage and reliability.

802.11n supports 2.4 and 5Ghz. Typically for chips that support the 5Ghz band you will see 802.11abgn or 802.11ac listed as there is no marking specifically for 5Ghz N support.

Tripp

Tripp Parks [MSFT], Mar 17, 2020
  3. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    Atheros 956x dual band?

The function is controlled by your hardware. The laptop must have a dual band wireless network adapter to get the 5GHz band. You can check your laptops specs to see.

If it does have dual band capability then you will see the 5GHz connection in your Network list. You can then just connect to it instead of the 2.4GHz one.
    On the router you need to be sure to give the 5GHz band a unique SSID, different from the 2.4 by at least one letter.

To get higher speeds the network adapter needs to be Wireless n or ac. If it is wireless g you are stuck in the slow lane.

4. Time Lady Win User

my a6210 net gear usb dual band not showing 5ghz

802.11bgn 1T1R Wireless Adapter Dual Band card not seeing 5GHz band.

Are you 100% sure the wifi card is dual band?

Did it ‘see’ the 5Ghz network previously?

Are the adapter drivers up to date?

What’s the make/model of the wifi adapter?

Time Lady, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

my a6210 net gear usb dual band not showing 5ghz

1. my a6210 net gear usb dual band not showing 5ghz - Similar Threads - a6210 net gear

2. WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz: My laptop is connected to broadband on the 5GHz connection. However, when I try the function "netsh wlan show interfaces" on command prompt it is showing the band as 2.4GHz and the radio type as 802.11n. This is despite the fact that both my laptop and broadband are 802.11ac...
  3. WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WiFi connects to 5GHz broadband, but band is showing as 2.4GHz: My laptop is connected to broadband on the 5GHz connection. However, when I try the function "netsh wlan show interfaces" on command prompt it is showing the band as 2.4GHz and the radio type as 802.11n. This is despite the fact that both my laptop and broadband are 802.11ac...
  4. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC: Hello,I am aware this is a common issue, yet I have not found a solution to my problem. I have tried different USB wifi adapters, all of them supporting the 5GHz band, yet I cannot see a 5GHz network, nor can I make a 5GHz hotspot on my PC. Right now I'm trying to make a 5GHz...
  5. 5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    5GHz WiFi band not visible on my PC: Hello,I am aware this is a common issue, yet I have not found a solution to my problem. I have tried different USB wifi adapters, all of them supporting the 5GHz band, yet I cannot see a 5GHz network, nor can I make a 5GHz hotspot on my PC. Right now I'm trying to make a 5GHz...
  6. Windows 10 2004 breaking 5ghz dual band

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2004 breaking 5ghz dual band: 2 days back got the 2004 feature update on my windows 10 x64 Professional 1909 Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 , After the update i lost 5g Wifi dual band connection option while the same dongle was working fine on 1909 & another laptop with 1803 i could see 5g wifi option...
  7. Network Upgrade For 5GHz Band

Network Upgrade For 5GHz Band: Windows 10 Pro / 64Bit I have a router with 2.4 and 5.0 GHz capabilities. I have a 2007 HP laptop which is pre-5GHz capabilities (I think), can I upgrade it for a 5GHz? Any adapter or up-gradable card for both wired and wireless? I also have a Dell desktop from 2015. What...
  8. Network Upgrade For 5GHz Band

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Network Upgrade For 5GHz Band: Windows 10 Pro / 64Bit I have a router with 2.4 and 5.0 GHz capabilities. I have a 2007 HP laptop which is pre-5GHz capabilities (I think), can I upgrade it for a 5GHz? Any adapter or up-gradable card for both wired and wireless? I also have a Dell desktop from 2015. What...
  9. 5Ghz Band is slower than my 2 Ghz Band Also high ping on 5Ghz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    5Ghz Band is slower than my 2 Ghz Band Also high ping on 5Ghz: I have a problem: I have a good Wifi Router and 100Mbps download and 10Mbps upload on all my devices ecpect my windows pc. A few weeks ago I had 100 Mbps download and 10 Mbps upload on my 5ghz network ... but now I have 50 Mbps download and a unstable ping in games. When...
  10. tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi

tp-link Archer T2U dual band adapter not showing 5GHz wifi: Hi, I'm from India using Airtel V-Fiber 100mbps network. The router has 2GHz and 5GHz wifi support I can connect to 5GHz network from my mobile phone or MacbookPro but I cannot see 5GHz network on Windows 10 I tried re-installing drivers multiple times but of no use....