Windows 10: my accer aspire touch screen is not working

Discus and support my accer aspire touch screen is not working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my touch screen is not working how can i fix it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by j.torres, Apr 4, 2019.

1. j.torres Win User

my accer aspire touch screen is not working

my touch screen is not working how can i fix it

:)

j.torres, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Dani Pun Win User

Touch screen not working

Were you able to see if your driver is up to date?

We suggest to update the touch screen driver and check for resolution.

Follow the steps provided:

• Press Windows key and X on your desktop and click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Human Interface Devices.
    • Locate the Touch screen driver.
    • Right-click on the driver icon and click on Update Driver Software.
    • Click on Search automatically for the updated driver software.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the touch screen driver.

Dani Pun, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Touch screens

I can do 60 words per minute on my phone, perhaps more now as I've got used to the phone. ( htc desire z, using the stock onscreen keyboard)

Touch screen + predictive text I recon I could equal my keyboard typing speed. Maybe beat it depending on how advance the predictions are.

( hard to use predictive software on traditional keyboards as there is no way to quickly choose the suggested word, where as touch screen keyboards can have the suggested words appear above the function keys)

pantherx12, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Kai327 Win User

touch screen not working after Windows 10 install

After windows 10 installed itself on my Acer Aspire V lap
    top the
    touch screen has stopped working, any suggestions please?
    thanks

Kai327, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. my accer aspire touch screen is not working - Similar Threads - accer aspire touch

2. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  3. my touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my touch screen not working: touch screen not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-not-working/dfb8983d-abe3-40ba-b4b0-a2a2d26492c1
  4. Touch Screen Not working.

Touch Screen Not working.: I have HP EliteBook 820 laptop. I was working and suddenly my laptop touchscreen stop working. Now I am trying hard and try all possible solution. I think some shortcut key is press by me so that why it turn off or not working. If any solution please tell me....
  5. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: I have a dell xps13 9310 laptop with touch screen that came with windows 10 pro. It worked until about a week ago. Spoke with the VERY USELESS Dell Premium Support Plus folks and they were unable to resolve anything. We did see that under device manager the HID touchscreen...
  6. My touch screen stopped working

My touch screen stopped working: My touchscreen stopped working on when i got windows 10 pro 1909 version but tablet mode is still on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-touch-screen-stopped-working/3a8fa729-c97c-4819-9f9c-f20e16be6bf1
  7. Touch screen not working!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Touch screen not working!!!: I have a touch screen that I bought on amazon but it dose not want to work on my pc. Before it use to work but now it doesn't. I am NOT using a laptop and I don't see HID-compliant touch screen. The only way I do see it is when I go to view show hidden devices. I even tried...
  8. my touch screen no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my touch screen no longer works: so i was trying to fix a USB problem i was having and in the process i somehow got rid of my touchscreen. [ATTACH] so there was another device named the same as the one circled so there were 2 with the same name and so i deleted the first one i was trying to fix a USB...
  9. touch screen not working.

touch screen not working.: Hello, I installed windows 10 on my Ematic1118 ns. I need the display driver. Ematic wont respond. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-screen-not-working/df8564d1-e36e-425a-9470-0dba6c875fbc
  10. Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15

Disabling touch screen for Acer Aspire V 15: I currently have Windows 10pro on my Acer. There is no damage to the screen but during an update from 8 - 10 the screen starts ghosting with bubbles of what look like pressure points. There is no way to stop it and you cannot get into any of the control or other programs. I...