Windows 10: My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

Discus and support My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Antto_715, Nov 5, 2022.

1. Antto_715 Win User

My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my Minecraft account which is acctually how I found out about this. Another thing is that someone else is logged in to my computer, but because I don't have my main Microsoft account I can't log them out. I have even tried to call Microsoft support but they just tell me to go their support page, and when I do its just people h

:)

Antto_715, Nov 5, 2022
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Nov 5, 2022
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Nov 5, 2022
  4. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Nov 5, 2022
Thema:

My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

1. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now? - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My account got hacked then deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked then deleted: Someone got my password and logged in and then added new security info and then deleted it and then changed my password. Now my email isnt associated with my microsoft account and I cant changed the password or anything. The email it was changed to is *** Email address is...
  3. My account got hacked then deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked then deleted: Someone got my password and logged in and then added new security info and then deleted it and then changed my password. Now my email isnt associated with my microsoft account and I cant changed the password or anything. The email it was changed to is *** Email address is...
  4. My account got hacked then deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. my email account got hacked and now want to delete it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my email account got hacked and now want to delete it.: my account got hacked and i have reset password but i just dont trust it anymore, so i want to delete it, but i dont understand the turn off reset protection. My computer is Microsoft acc is attached to this email. I have already got a new email but can't figure out how to...
  6. my email account got hacked and now want to delete it.

my email account got hacked and now want to delete it.: my account got hacked and i have reset password but i just dont trust it anymore, so i want to delete it, but i dont understand the turn off reset protection. My computer is Microsoft acc is attached to this email. I have already got a new email but can't figure out how to...
  7. i got hacked and my account got deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got hacked and my account got deleted: i need help with my account yesteraday i was playing minecraft on my microsoft account but then i got logged out from it today my account got hacked and deleted when i went to play and when i tried to log in it said the account didnt exist though i was playing on it yesterday...
  8. i got hacked and my account got deleted

i got hacked and my account got deleted: i need help with my account yesteraday i was playing minecraft on my microsoft account but then i got logged out from it today my account got hacked and deleted when i went to play and when i tried to log in it said the account didnt exist though i was playing on it yesterday...
  9. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...
  10. My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?

My account got hacked and deleted, what do I do now?: My other Microsoft account got hacked and deleted this was only a few days ago and I can't get it back. I have tried going through the recovery page it just says that it doesn't exist. This is an issue because my Microsoft account is linked to another laptop and also my...