Windows 10: My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

Discus and support My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AidenEsperanza, Feb 23, 2022.

1. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered or i'll lose all my data. Thanks

:)

AidenEsperanza, Feb 23, 2022
  2. Jaffakeik Win User

My EA account has been hacked

yes my EA is hacked,when i tried to recover my password to my email i used on account it said such email dont exist,so hacker just changed my email to his own.
    and one more thing, i tried to get into account with help of tied facebook account,and it worked but in my account was showing his email adress,and i cant change email adress without knowing password,what i dont know.and i after that I changed password and email to my facbook aswell.to be safe,and for all other gameing accounts i got.

Jaffakeik, Feb 23, 2022
  3. AsRock Win User
    My EA account has been hacked

Changing them might of been a error unless you used another system.. I hope you got all your receipts.

Maybe he hacked their system and that's how he did it ?. I still think making a new account be the best way to go.

OOh i did find this though using Yahoo search thinking if you phone the UK number they could give you the right one with email address too.

http://www.ea.com/1/privacy-contacts

EDIT http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/1097841.page

AsRock, Feb 23, 2022
  4. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 23, 2022
Thema:

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

1. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  3. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  4. My microsoft account got hacked and the email and password got changed

My microsoft account got hacked and the email and password got changed: so i wanted to buy xbox game pass for pc but when i went on the xbox app i saw that my account got hacked and that the email and everything got changed but i was logged in on the browser for a little bit but i wasnt able to remove the card as it needed me to input the...
  5. My microsoft account got hacked and the email and password got changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked and the email and password got changed: so i wanted to buy xbox game pass for pc but when i went on the xbox app i saw that my account got hacked and that the email and everything got changed but i was logged in on the browser for a little bit but i wasnt able to remove the card as it needed me to input the...
  6. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  7. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

9. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...