Windows 10: My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

Discus and support My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sergi López, Jan 16, 2023.

1. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account

:)

Sergi López, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

1. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  3. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  4. My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.: My account got hacked help my email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and they changed so I cant change my password nor acces my account....
  5. My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.

My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.: My account got hacked help my email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and they changed so I cant change my password nor acces my account....
  6. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  7. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  9. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in Windows 10 Gaming