Windows 10: My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

Discus and support My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sergi López, Jan 16, 2023.

1. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account

:)

Sergi López, Jan 16, 2023

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 16, 2023
  3. Rubi Win User
    Hacked email

Thank you for this very clear explanation. Unfortunately, I do not have the kind of specialized hardware or exchange account to do what you suggest.

I find the subject interesting and what you wrote has added to my knowledge on the matter.

Regards.

4. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

Account Hacked

Hello, my account got hacked and I managed to change my email back to my email and not the hackers. I am trying to enable 2 step verification, but it says i need a security code and i cant until 6/29 because i updated my security info from the hackers. How do i enable it? I do not want them to get back into my account.

CharlieHerndon, Jan 16, 2023
Thema:

My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

1. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  3. Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account got hacked and hacker changed the Email: Hello,My Microsoft Account got hacked a few days ago. The hacker also hacked my other email that was linked to the account to confirm he wanted to change the Microsoft password and Email, the Email is now a ...@rambler.ru one, I was able to find out the whole new email adress...
  4. My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.: My account got hacked help my email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and they changed so I cant change my password nor acces my account....
  5. My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.

My account got hacked and hackers changed the email. I cant accces my account.: My account got hacked help my email was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and they changed so I cant change my password nor acces my account....
  6. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  7. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  9. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in Windows 10 Gaming