Windows 10: My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password...

Discus and support My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,today I tried logging in to mine Microsoft account but came to the conclusion that my account got hacked. The hacker changed my password and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Irven v.D, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Irven v.D Win User

My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password...

Hello,today I tried logging in to mine Microsoft account but came to the conclusion that my account got hacked. The hacker changed my password and email for my Microsoft account. But I didn’t get any security mails for vertification whatsoever. I have been using this account for several years now and can easily talk to the nearest detail what I have done and own on this account to hopefully confirm it is my account.

:)

Irven v.D, Nov 29, 2022

2. Steam Account Hacked

Hey I also had same issues with Steam, solved it easily at the end myself. Have a password that is a mix of random numbers and letters (capital and lowercase), also don't ever save credentials on the system. Somehow they manage even to get it that way. Then write the new password down on a piece of paper and remove anything that has to do with STEAM on your mail. Also my mail account was hacked once, so I also changed that password. It's a mix of "joker signs" (@#$ and so on), numbers and letters.

It's so complex, I have it written down on a piece of paper or I'll just forget it myself.

TechnicalFreak, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Nov 29, 2022
  4. My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password...

My Xbox account hacked

My account was hacked and I know the hacker a d he gave my account back and he had changed the mail and I know the password also and but he kept the two step verification and I am unable to change the two step verification for 30 days and he kept his phone
    number and his Microsoft mail for the verification how can I get my account completely back pls help me ...!

ReddyJithender, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password...

1. My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password... - Similar Threads - account got hacked

2. My account got hacked by some hackers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account got hacked by some hackers: Today, I try to log into minecraft and start seeing that I don't have access to my account anymore. And when I try to use my pin to sign in i see that someone named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has access to my whole microsoft account. It would be nice if...
  3. My account got hacked by some hackers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked by some hackers: Today, I try to log into minecraft and start seeing that I don't have access to my account anymore. And when I try to use my pin to sign in i see that someone named *** Email address is removed for privacy *** has access to my whole microsoft account. It would be nice if...
  4. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  5. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email: I had a microsoft account where I played minecraft and then someone delete that account and used his to play Minecraft I guess because it is the only thing I have purchased in that account...
  6. My account got hacked and the hackers changed the email

7. My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password...

My account got hacked I didnt’t got any security mails and the hacker changed my password...: Hello,today I tried logging in to mine Microsoft account but came to the conclusion that my account got hacked. The hacker changed my password and email for my Microsoft account. But I didn’t get any security mails for vertification whatsoever. I have been using this account...
  8. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  9. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress: okay so, the hacker changed the email and pass I already recovered it once but then they changed the password again it clearly pisses me off the domain of the email is "rambler,ru" I woke up to this. I have a MInecraft account connected to this so I need this to be recovered...
  10. My account got hacked and the hacker changed the password and email adress

in Windows 10 Gaming