Windows 10: My account hacked

Discus and support My account hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My account has been hacked for a lot of Money. what can I do?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ShirleyJComer, Apr 20, 2020.

1. My account hacked

My account has been hacked for a lot of Money. what can I do?

:)

ShirleyJComer, Apr 20, 2020
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

My account hacked

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

My account hacked

1. My account hacked - Similar Threads - account hacked

2. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: Hello, I tried to get on contact with support since last night the day my account got hacked. I was joining discord server that helps guide u to leveling up ur skills in Minecraft, u don’t pay ur anything it’s just shows u tutorial and what armor to wear. When I joined the...
  3. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account has been hacked: Hello, I tried to get on contact with support since last night the day my account got hacked. I was joining discord server that helps guide u to leveling up ur skills in Minecraft, u don’t pay ur anything it’s just shows u tutorial and what armor to wear. When I joined the...
  4. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  5. My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help

My account got hacked. I tried the recovery forms already - please help: It changed the email address to something ending in mcmfa on my desktop and it says my normal account cannot be accessed, that it doesn't exist. I tried going through the recovery forms but they don't recognize the account when i try to recover. My normal account address is...
  6. Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?: A few days ago, my microsoft account was hacked. My email was still somehow linked to it, but the hackers added their own suspicious emails. Microsoft did not stop them from signing in despite having a 2fa app enabled, somehow. So, I contacted their support, and I luckily got...
  7. Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?

Microsoft suspended my hacked account, how do I remove the email from my windows user?: A few days ago, my microsoft account was hacked. My email was still somehow linked to it, but the hackers added their own suspicious emails. Microsoft did not stop them from signing in despite having a 2fa app enabled, somehow. So, I contacted their support, and I luckily got...
  8. My account got hacked they changed my email and number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked they changed my email and number: Hello My other account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked they changed my email, password, number etc...what do i need to do???...
  9. My account got hacked they changed my email and number

My account got hacked they changed my email and number: Hello My other account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** got hacked they changed my email, password, number etc...what do i need to do???...
  10. MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY ACCOUNT GOT HACKED: Hey,I was joining a discord server and they asked for informations on my Mojang account. Turns out I got hacked. I deleted my email because of personal informations, but they still manadged to idk delete my microsoft account? I can't recover it, or change my password because...