Windows 10: My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

Discus and support My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I've been trying to solve this for a few days now, from what I've heard an account is not fully closed/deleted till after 30-60 days? If so, how do I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tristanJWUI, Jun 5, 2023.

1. My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

I've been trying to solve this for a few days now, from what I've heard an account is not fully closed/deleted till after 30-60 days? If so, how do I recover this email. Whenever I try the recover option at any login, it says that the account does not exist. I've tried to contact Microsoft support, but the forms are very limiting to the information you can apply. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

:)

tristanJWUI, Jun 5, 2023
  2. 10TaTioN Win User

Snow Leopard bug can delete entire account data

My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted.  Is there any possible way... [​IMG]

My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted.  Is there any possible way... [​IMG]
    Source: iTWire

10TaTioN, Jun 5, 2023
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Jun 5, 2023
  4. Vesao Win User

My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

1. My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way... - Similar Threads - account data breach

2. Birloxker data breach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Birloxker data breach: HiToday I saw a adv online regarding the vulnerability of bitlocker in Windows laptop.This is the link:https://www.hackster.io/news/thomas-roth-breaks-microsoft-s-bitlocker-in-under-a-minute-with-a-4-raspberry-pi-pico-6ac738e6ec77Should I pit a serious attention to this...
  3. My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...: I've been trying to solve this for a few days now, from what I've heard an account is not fully closed/deleted till after 30-60 days? If so, how do I recover this email. Whenever I try the recover option at any login, it says that the account does not exist. I've tried to...
  4. My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...

My account had a data breach, and was either closed, or deleted. Is there any possible way...: I've been trying to solve this for a few days now, from what I've heard an account is not fully closed/deleted till after 30-60 days? If so, how do I recover this email. Whenever I try the recover option at any login, it says that the account does not exist. I've tried to...
  5. Data Breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Breach: Hello, "This is not the reply for the Question" Three days ago, i received a mail, today i was checking my spam mailbox i found a mailed that is threating me and asking for money for if i will not agree with them they will spread my data on social media because they have my...
  6. Data Breach

Data Breach: Hello, "This is not the reply for the Question" Three days ago, i received a mail, today i was checking my spam mailbox i found a mailed that is threating me and asking for money for if i will not agree with them they will spread my data on social media because they have my...
  7. Data Breach

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  9. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?: Is there a way of recovering a deleted file? I deleted it about a month ago from my desktop, its a keystore file for my game that i really need. I was an idiot and deleted it and now that im trying to update my game it doesnt let me since im using a new one and i need the...
  10. Is there any possible way of recovering a deleted file?