Windows 10: My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control.

Discus and support My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently had my Microsoft account hacked. I tried and partially succeeded taking back control. My account is now locked for 30 days. The user/... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CJ2127SJ, Jul 23, 2021.

1. CJ2127SJ Win User

My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control.

I recently had my Microsoft account hacked. I tried and partially succeeded taking back control. My account is now locked for 30 days. The user/ administrator on my pc is now this individuals email. I’m concerned he now has access to my pc/ files. I have tried several times to get back into my Microsoft account , but it stays locked. I believe I now have to wait 30 days to attempt to get my account back. In the interim I can’t change/ delete the Microsoft account that is on my pc without deleting ALL my files. I am concerned he now has access to my files on my pc. The frustrating part is, ever

:)

CJ2127SJ, Jul 23, 2021
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Slibeck Win User
    Lock or Delete hacked account

Still no reply from MicroSoft....

I really need to lock down or reset the account of mine that has been hacked.

Slibeck, Jul 23, 2021
  4. My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control.

Account hacked or being controlled

I received a text stating "your primary alias has been changed", then it says "not correct? click this link" to which it directs you to sign in to manage your account. I haven't been able to sign in because someone completely deleted my original email address
    and put some new one in as primary alias.

I have tried to figure out what is occurring, but because someone deleted my email address I can't sign in as suggested by all of the microsoft troubleshooting steps.

I then received a text yesterday stating my phone number was now deleted from the account that was associated with it. I have had that account for almost 12 years and now it is lost to me. I created this new one, but I have a lot of accounts associated
    with that email and would like to know how to retrieve my old email. It is clear someone hacked into my account.

MeganCrump, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control.

1. My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control. - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My account has been hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been hacked.: My account with the username of "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" has been changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not mine, my phone number has also been removed, and I do not know what to do. I am writing this question from my other...
  3. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  4. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  5. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account has been hacked: The connected email to this account is not mine. It used to be *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and when I try to reset my password and stuff I need the password to the email of the scammer. Is there something I can do?...
  6. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: 2 factor authentication was added after the hack now i cant get back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-hacked/e0a833fc-0e3f-4d45-9cd8-ff5d1d9c7c63
  7. My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.: They have hacked it like 2 days ago and i am trying to get it back but i am hacing issues with that. I try to put the email in and it just says there is no microsoft account with that email. and i have the email that that it gave me when i was trying to use my key code "***...
  8. My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.

My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.: They have hacked it like 2 days ago and i am trying to get it back but i am hacing issues with that. I try to put the email in and it just says there is no microsoft account with that email. and i have the email that that it gave me when i was trying to use my key code "***...
  9. my account has been hacked

my account has been hacked: Hello, i just had my Microsoft account hacked with minecraft and I would like to be: put the old password and the old email address back on this account or move my minecraft account to another account. My account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it was...
  10. My account has been hacked and I can’t get connected to a support agent

My account has been hacked and I can’t get connected to a support agent: My phone number for covering my email and the security questions were changed including my email to recover it and when I try to talk to a virtual agent it said I have longer than usual wait times to talk to a support agent and it never connected me in every form I filled...