Windows 10: My account has been hacked

Discus and support My account has been hacked in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i don't live in Ireland and never been. When i search for microsoft help it always gives me info for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AugustoHidalgo, Dec 30, 2021.

1. My account has been hacked

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***i don't live in Ireland and never been. When i search for microsoft help it always gives me info for Ireland. Now i just found out my live in girlfriend is tryna have me killed and has been using microsoft Azure to control my account and cell phone. For 5 years ive tried to get microsoft to help with no avail. Now I beleive she will accomplish her goal. Its not Malware you gota be worried about its the employer and school tools that get us. 5 years of being terrorized.[Original Title: account hacked]

:)

AugustoHidalgo, Dec 30, 2021
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Dec 30, 2021
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Dec 30, 2021
  4. My account has been hacked

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Dec 30, 2021
Thema:

My account has been hacked

1. My account has been hacked - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My account has been hacked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account has been hacked.: Hello, my Microsoft account has been hacked through my minecraft account. I contacted the Minecraft support and they told me to contact you because my minecraft account is connected to my microsoft account. Please tell me how I can recover my account?...
  3. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: I recently joined a discord server to lay a ranked version of Minecraft bed wars and it asked me to verify my account my entering the code it had sent to my email. I did so and then a day later my "Primary alias" was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and...
  4. My account has been hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been hacked.: My account with the username of "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" has been changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not mine, my phone number has also been removed, and I do not know what to do. I am writing this question from my other...
  5. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  6. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  7. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: The connected email to this account is not mine. It used to be *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and when I try to reset my password and stuff I need the password to the email of the scammer. Is there something I can do?...
  8. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: 2 factor authentication was added after the hack now i cant get back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-hacked/e0a833fc-0e3f-4d45-9cd8-ff5d1d9c7c63
  9. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: 2 factor authentication was added after the hack now i cant get back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-hacked/e0a833fc-0e3f-4d45-9cd8-ff5d1d9c7c63
  10. my account has been hacked

my account has been hacked: Hello, i just had my Microsoft account hacked with minecraft and I would like to be: put the old password and the old email address back on this account or move my minecraft account to another account. My account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it was...