Windows 10: My account has been hacked

Discus and support My account has been hacked in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My pc got attacked by a virus on the 26th of February. I have hardly recovered my things but they have blocked me out from my microsoft account via... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TVince0, Apr 5, 2022.

1. TVince0 Win User

My account has been hacked

Hi,My pc got attacked by a virus on the 26th of February. I have hardly recovered my things but they have blocked me out from my microsoft account via changing first and second email and my password. I can't login now. Could you please help me?Vince

:)

TVince0, Apr 5, 2022
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Apr 5, 2022
  4. My account has been hacked

Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

My account has been hacked

1. My account has been hacked - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account has been hacked: Hello, I tried to get on contact with support since last night the day my account got hacked. I was joining discord server that helps guide u to leveling up ur skills in Minecraft, u don’t pay ur anything it’s just shows u tutorial and what armor to wear. When I joined the...
  3. My account has been hacked.

My account has been hacked.: Hello, my Microsoft account has been hacked through my minecraft account. I contacted the Minecraft support and they told me to contact you because my minecraft account is connected to my microsoft account. Please tell me how I can recover my account?...
  4. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: I recently joined a discord server to lay a ranked version of Minecraft bed wars and it asked me to verify my account my entering the code it had sent to my email. I did so and then a day later my "Primary alias" was changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and...
  5. My account has been hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been hacked.: My account with the username of "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" has been changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, which is not mine, my phone number has also been removed, and I do not know what to do. I am writing this question from my other...
  6. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  7. My account has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked: My account was hacked and I don't have access to it only through the microsoft store but I know the email of the account which is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** this is not my email, but when I put it to try to login it appears that the account does not...
  8. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: The connected email to this account is not mine. It used to be *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and when I try to reset my password and stuff I need the password to the email of the scammer. Is there something I can do?...
  9. My account has been hacked

My account has been hacked: 2 factor authentication was added after the hack now i cant get back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-hacked/e0a833fc-0e3f-4d45-9cd8-ff5d1d9c7c63
  10. my account has been hacked

my account has been hacked: Hello, i just had my Microsoft account hacked with minecraft and I would like to be: put the old password and the old email address back on this account or move my minecraft account to another account. My account is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but it was...