Windows 10: My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far

Discus and support My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, My account has been locked since Apr, 28th 2020 - more than 10 days ago. I followed the instructions and filled the requested form aka "Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarceloGoncalves2, May 11, 2020.

1. My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far

Hi,

My account has been locked since Apr, 28th 2020 - more than 10 days ago.

I followed the instructions and filled the requested form aka "Microsoft locked account review form" https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement.

The form was submitted and generated a reference number SIR1251130.

So far, I haven't received any feedback from Microsoft regarding this issue. It is taking more than 10 days to have my account unlocked.

I contacted Microsoft support lot of times but no one was able to give me an answer that could support the delay.

I have enabled 2FA functionality in my account supposing that it could be easier to unlock or reset my account without any human interference and surprisingly is not working.

Even the number of the form does not mean anything as the Microsoft support is not able to track the progress of the request.

I am completely frustrated about the level of quality of the Microsoft support as they are not prepared to resolve basic things such as unlocking an account.

I would like to have an answer from any advisor on this subject as there is not any other channel to submit complaints to Microsoft.

Thanks,

Marcelo

:)

MarceloGoncalves2, May 11, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 11, 2020
  3. Cannot sign into microsoft account with Window 10 apps.

Hi Lyra,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you receive any error, when trying to Login using Microsoft Account on your system?

• Have you changed the password of your Microsoft Account/
    I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: Change the language on the lock Screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Click the language on the bottom of the lock screen.

• Select the English language and click Ok.

• Put your password now and check if you are able to login.
    If the language option is not available on the bottom of o lock screen, then try method 2.

Method 2: Use On Screen Keyboard.

Follow the below steps;

• Click on the Ease of access icon on the bottom of lock screen.

• Select the On Screen Keyboard.

• Type your password through On Screen Keyboard.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 11, 2020
  4. Zakin Win User

My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far :(

Zakin, May 11, 2020
Thema:

My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far

1. My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far - Similar Threads - Account has been

2. My account has been locked up.w

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been locked up.w: Lock up on laptop due to someone using my ip address to go to a website that has identity theft virus. The phone number I'm supposed to call is 888-253-7523. Is this a legitimate phone number?...
  3. How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...: How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I can ensure the answer is in the threat to help people?This question asks how to mute microsoft to do...
  4. How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I...: How do I answer a question that has been locked that shouldn't have been locked, so that I can ensure the answer is in the threat to help people?This question asks how to mute microsoft to do...
  5. My account has been locked

My account has been locked: Hi all I tried to sign in to my outlook account this morning and I get this message: Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.Unlocking your accountChoose Next and we'll send a...
  6. My account has been locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My account has been locked: Hi all I tried to sign in to my outlook account this morning and I get this message: Your account has been lockedWe’ve detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.Unlocking your accountChoose Next and we'll send a...
  7. My account has been locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My account has been locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been locked: Hello Everyone, This is Sagnik I think that my account had been hacked and now, it has been locked. This is the account which I use for various activities since I am a student. All files and folders of mine are there. I cannot report any loss of files at the moment. My...
  9. my account has been locked

my account has been locked: I need help because my account is locked and I did nothing wrong! Please help I have no phone number to verify it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-has-been-locked/65d31fea-0038-4698-9fb8-b6f46062228c
  10. My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Account has been locked out - No answer from Microsoft so far: Hi, My account has been locked since Apr, 28th 2020 - more than 10 days ago. I followed the instructions and filled the requested form aka "Microsoft locked account review form" https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement. The form was submitted and...