Windows 10: My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

Discus and support My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper''... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Endijs Stīvens Ābelīte, Oct 31, 2023.

1. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what the hacker can do with my account. I also have no idea how to personally contact Microsoft support.The only thing I could prove my ownership of the account would be my purchase of Minecraft.

:)

Endijs Stīvens Ābelīte, Oct 31, 2023
Thema:

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

1. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back? - Similar Threads - account has been

2. My Microsoft account has been stolen and account recovery details have been changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Microsoft account has been stolen and account recovery details have been changed: I have a wealth of proof that I am the owner of my Microsoft account, however, I have not used Skype or Xbox services in years and I have zero recollection of those credentials. I am reaching out because my Windows PC is password-protected via my old Microsoft account and I...
  3. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back: I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my account got hacked and the email has been changed. i had a gamepass on my account. but i can not take it back. please help me. what...
  4. my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account has been stolen and the email has been changed, i can not take it back: I was trying to sign in to a discord server. the server wanted an email and a verify code. i made a mistake and write the code. then suddenly my account got hacked and the email has been changed. i had a gamepass on my account. but i can not take it back. please help me. what...
  5. My Microsoft account has been stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  6. My Microsoft account has been stolen

My Microsoft account has been stolen: Hello my acc on microsoft has been hacked and stolen on 4th of april 24. The acc has changed email and password and i have no way of accesing it now. How to contact a microsoft tech support or something, or to try to restore my account.* Moved from Community Center...
  7. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  8. My Microsoft account has been stolen.

My Microsoft account has been stolen.: The email address of my microsoft account has been changed due to the trojan virus in a program I downloaded. Normally, I would enter my microsoft account with the "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***" address, but today, at 7 p.m., the e-mail address of my account...
  9. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...
  10. My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account has been stolen is there anyway to get it back?: I recently had my account stolen and its email and phone number got changed so whenever I try to get it back via ''Microsoft Account Sign-in Helper'' it just says that that account does not exist, is there any way to get my account back, delete it or anything I'm worried what...