Windows 10: my account have locked with a wrong email

Discus and support my account have locked with a wrong email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey. my Microsoft account have locked it self with a none exsiting email. and when i try too fix it it ask me to retype some codes i have used in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MarkMænnchen, Dec 27, 2021.

1. my account have locked with a wrong email

hey. my Microsoft account have locked it self with a none exsiting email. and when i try too fix it it ask me to retype some codes i have used in the past. i cant for the life off me remember what code i put in over 3 years ago. and the only thing i have used after is my ping. and i wont regoniz my ping and i cant reach the over 3 year old code. what do i do... ps the phone sevics ***** so please help.

:)

MarkMænnchen, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

my account have locked with a wrong email

1. my account have locked with a wrong email - Similar Threads - account locked wrong

2. Wrong Email On my Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Email On my Account: I have been having problems with my account "not existing", and I tried logging into my "OneDrive" on my pc but it said my password was wrong, which it wasn't. It then said send code to "w***@gmail.com", my email doesn't even have a "w" in it, so I reseted my password and on...
  3. Wrong Email On my Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong Email On my Account: I have been having problems with my account "not existing", and I tried logging into my "OneDrive" on my pc but it said my password was wrong, which it wasn't. It then said send code to "w***@gmail.com", my email doesn't even have a "w" in it, so I reseted my password and on...
  4. Wrong Email On my Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My email account is locked.

My email account is locked.: When I want to log in my account is locked. It's as if it is disabled. I have no idea why this is locked as nothing has been done against Microsoft rules. To reactivate him, he is asked to enter his phone number and an SMS will be sent with a security code: "Enter your phone...
  6. Locked out of account, email is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of account, email is wrong: I'm using my partner's laptop which they got from a friend. I was able to log into their account and made myself an account, but I didn't make myself an admin and I can't download anything without putting in their password. We've tried several passwords and none of them...
  7. Locked out of account, email is wrong

Locked out of account, email is wrong: I'm using my partner's laptop which they got from a friend. I was able to log into their account and made myself an account, but I didn't make myself an admin and I can't download anything without putting in their password. We've tried several passwords and none of them...
  8. Locked out of account, email is wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. my account have locked with a wrong email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account have locked with a wrong email: hey. my Microsoft account have locked it self with a none exsiting email. and when i try too fix it it ask me to retype some codes i have used in the past. i cant for the life off me remember what code i put in over 3 years ago. and the only thing i have used after is my...
  10. my account have locked with a wrong email

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my account have locked with a wrong email: hey. my Microsoft account have locked it self with a none exsiting email. and when i try too fix it it ask me to retype some codes i have used in the past. i cant for the life off me remember what code i put in over 3 years ago. and the only thing i have used after is my...