Windows 10: MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS...

Discus and support MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HOW DO I GET FULL M.O.T FOR THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 HOME HP LAPTOP,IT SEEMS AS IF MY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 AND MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ARN'T COMPATABLE FOR MY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jacquic.., Jun 27, 2020.

1. jacquic.. Win User

MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS...

HOW DO I GET FULL M.O.T FOR THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 HOME HP LAPTOP,IT SEEMS AS IF MY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 AND MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ARN'T COMPATABLE FOR MY WINDOWS 10 VER 2004, I DO HAVE 4 MONTHS HP WARRENTY LEFT FOR THIS LAPTOP BUT DONT BELEIVE IT COVERS WHAT IM ASKING TO MAINTAIN CAN YOU HELP ?

:)

jacquic.., Jun 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS... :(

Zakin, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Scrizz Win User

MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS...

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

1. MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS... - Similar Threads - ACCOUNT MICROSOFT HOME

2. Can't sigin to Microsoft account on new laptop running Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sigin to Microsoft account on new laptop running Windows 11 Home: When I did the initial setup, it would not let me signin to microsoft account. It setup a local account and I set the signin password. This has happened on 2 new laptops that I have purchased. I cannot sign into either of them using my microsoft account.When I go into "change...
  3. Can't sigin to Microsoft account on new laptop running Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sigin to Microsoft account on new laptop running Windows 11 Home: When I did the initial setup, it would not let me signin to microsoft account. It setup a local account and I set the signin password. This has happened on 2 new laptops that I have purchased. I cannot sign into either of them using my microsoft account.When I go into "change...
  4. No internet need to bypass Microsoft account on new laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet need to bypass Microsoft account on new laptop?: I have no internet, and don't want to setup new laptop on internet with a Microsoft account? How can I setup the new computer without putting in a Microsoft account? How can I bypass the setup so I can use the computer?...
  5. No internet need to bypass Microsoft account on new laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet need to bypass Microsoft account on new laptop?: I have no internet, and don't want to setup new laptop on internet with a Microsoft account? How can I setup the new computer without putting in a Microsoft account? How can I bypass the setup so I can use the computer?...
  6. need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home: I would like to uninstall focus assist. Please send me info how to do this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-uninstall-a-software-on-my-new-hp-laptop/293e6ece-ee3c-48a1-8859-dfbc1927ed4d
  7. My Windows Laptop is not connecting to my home router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Windows Laptop is not connecting to my home router: Hello I am running into an issue where my windows 10 laptop is not connecting to my home router. In fact I am not seeing my SSIDs in the wireless networks, but I have other networks around my house showing up. I have other devices in my home which are working fine. I am...
  8. Windows 10 home on new laptop and it's validity.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home on new laptop and it's validity.: Hi, I just bought a new laptop online. It says it has windows 10 home 64 bit. However, in the discussions part, some one has asked if it's for lifetime validity and the answer is no. How is it possible? If the laptop comes with Windows 10, it is for the lifetime, right?...
  9. new laptop ---- Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new laptop ---- Windows 10 Home: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 1 laptop with windows 10 Home. Shouldn't the Windows 10 license be on sticker stuck to the laptop or on paperwork in the box the laptop came in?...
  10. Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Home

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account on Windows 10 Home: If I decide to go up to Windows 10 upgrade. Do I have to have a Microsoft Account? Or can I just show it by my name and local account? 39755