Windows 10: My Account information on the Settings app in Windows 10

Discus and support My Account information on the Settings app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How will I get My Account information on Windows 10 settings app? Many people are getting it but I'm not sure why I'm not getting it. Using Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mhs619, Nov 15, 2019.

1. /u/mhs619 Win User

My Account information on the Settings app in Windows 10

How will I get My Account information on Windows 10 settings app? Many people are getting it but I'm not sure why I'm not getting it.

Using Windows 10 Pro Version: 1909

submitted by /u/mhs619
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mhs619, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2019
  3. How to set up account?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you would like to setup email account. We will assist you.

I suggest you to use the Mail App installed with Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps to add an account.

• Click on “Settings”.

• Click on “Accounts”.

• Click on “Add Account”.

• Add the account information.
    You will be able to view the added accounts to the Mail App by clicking the hamburger icon on the Mail App.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown My Account information on the Settings app in Windows 10 :(

Zakin, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

1. My Account information on the Settings app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Account information Settings

2. Mixed up account information - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed up account information - Windows 10: I'm trying to help my cousin with a vexing problem on her Windows 10 computer. When she goes into the Your Info screen, she is no longer using the email address that is listed.She now uses another account a gmail account that I helped set up as a Microsoft account. How do I...
  3. Mixed up account information - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed up account information - Windows 10: I'm trying to help my cousin with a vexing problem on her Windows 10 computer. When she goes into the Your Info screen, she is no longer using the email address that is listed.She now uses another account a gmail account that I helped set up as a Microsoft account. How do I...
  4. Mixed up account information - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 seems to have lost much of my account information.

Windows 10 seems to have lost much of my account information.: It all started when I tried to rename my user folder in the local disk. For some reason it wouldn't let me rename the folder, my account type is admin. So i looked up "how to rename a user folder on windows 10" and something came up that said to make a local administrator...
  6. changing information on my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    changing information on my account: I want to change account information and administrater. no edit option. separated from spouse she kept computer. I got a new one but still shows her and I as administrer. when I sign in on my computer it asks for pin but shows my name and hers. just want my name to appear....
  7. My account setting won't update to my current information

in Windows 10 Customization
    My account setting won't update to my current information: [ATTACH] I changed my email address and name on my Microsoft account online but I can't seem to have update to my PC. The email that is shown here is no longer attached to a Microsoft account so I can't even try to log in with it. How do I get this information to update to...
  8. Account information online and account information on my PC aren't synced

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account information online and account information on my PC aren't synced: I updated my Microsoft account email and username a while ago but it was never changed on my PC. If I try using "Manage my Microsoft account" it tries to sign me with an email that is no longer with a MS account. Signing in with the correct email doesn't change anything on my...
  9. setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app

setting up accounts in windows 10 mail app: I just upgraded my Windows 7 computer to Windows 10, and I'm trying to set up the mail app to access other email accounts. One of them is Verizon.net email, which is supplied through AOL. When I try to add the account, I'm presented with a list of account types, none of which...
  10. An App Default was Reset notification opens Settings - no information

An App Default was Reset notification opens Settings - no information: Hi, Action Centre has occasionally displayed one or several "An App Default was Reset /An app caused a problem with the default app" notifications. Clicking such a notification simply opens Settings. This I find particularly unhelpful. Have you seen this, and is...