Windows 10: My account is compromised

Discus and support My account is compromised in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Somebody deleted my email and my alias from my account. Now I cannot login. It is important for me to retrieve my account that I’ve been using for more... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Berry Feldt, Sep 22, 2020.

1. My account is compromised

Somebody deleted my email and my alias from my account. Now I cannot login. It is important for me to retrieve my account that I’ve been using for more than 10 years

:)

Berry Feldt, Sep 22, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 22, 2020
  3. My Microsoft Account is compromised

My Microsoft Account is compromised. Recently I have found out that somebody is trying to access my data. This person created a Microsoft account on another computer and is tracking my moves using browsing history. Please suggest a way to delete all my
    accounts and log-ins

MikeSalmon1, Sep 22, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

My account is compromised

Compromised Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that your query regarding Microsoft account. I’ll certainly assist you with the details.

As you have mentioned that your account has been compromised, I would suggest you to refer the article on
    How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account, which
    will help you in recovering your account.

For additional information, refer
    Reset or recover your Microsoft account

If you still face issues, do not worry, you can certainly get in touch with our Microsoft account by following the article on

Get account help by email
    or you can
    Chat with Microsoft support

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

My account is compromised

1. My account is compromised - Similar Threads - account compromised

2. Microsoft account compromised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account compromised: Last night my account was accessed from IP addresses from Russia and Brasil and there was another attempt from Pakistan. Could someone contact me to help resolve the issue and check for potential damage?...
  3. Microsoft account compromised

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account compromised: Last night my account was accessed from IP addresses from Russia and Brasil and there was another attempt from Pakistan. Could someone contact me to help resolve the issue and check for potential damage?...
  4. My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...: My Microsoft account as a whole was compromised, I was able to regain control of the account, and change the password for the account, but I need to create a new microsoft account and move everything to the new one, and I don't need help with windows, I need help with my...
  5. My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...

My Microsoft account has been compromised, I would like to create a new Microsoft email and...: My Microsoft account as a whole was compromised, I was able to regain control of the account, and change the password for the account, but I need to create a new microsoft account and move everything to the new one, and I don't need help with windows, I need help with my...
  6. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  7. Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures

Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures: Urgent Assistance Needed: Account Compromised Despite Security Measures Hi Microsoft Community, I am writing to update and seek further assistance on a pressing issue regarding my Microsoft account, which has now escalated despite having taken all recommended security...
  8. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  9. How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...

How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11...: How to check if my online Microsoft account is compromised. Looks like my windows11 security is all messed up? should I go for only local accounts.Please give a detailed explanation....
  10. account compromised

account compromised: Hi.please help.i believe my Microsoft account has been hacked i have tried resolving on line but just going in circles it seems the hacker has changed the username, when i use my email to recover the username i get sent a code to the email but for security some of the...