Windows 10: My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...

Discus and support My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; My account is incorrectly set as under 13, but has no parent account associated. I do not get a prompt for parental consent when I log in. Online... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Mike HHH, Mar 8, 2023.

1. Mike HHH Win User

My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...

My account is incorrectly set as under 13, but has no parent account associated. I do not get a prompt for parental consent when I log in. Online Support says they have no way to change the birthdate on the account, and now it is preventing me from logging into OneDrive.When I try to log OneDrive on my laptop it says:Oops, something went wrong Your parent has blocked access to games and apps that aren't published by Microsoft. If you want to use this app, ask your parent to visit account.live.com/mk and go to Manage this child's access to third-party apps for your account.The problem is there

:)

Mike HHH, Mar 8, 2023

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 8, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2023
  4. Attrition Win User

My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...

Changing a Microsoft account from an (incorrectly entered) adult birthdate to the correct child's birthdate

The links provided in the above response pertain to an account which is already setup as a child. That is not my situation.

My issue is going from an ADULT account to a CHILD account. Currently, the account is setup (incorrectly) as an adult account. I would like to update the birthdate to reflect that this is a child account.

This is an easy scenario to test:

• Setup a new Microsoft account with a birthdate that makes you an adult.
    • Log off and then log back in
    • Go to your profile and attempt to change the birth date to make you a child.
    • The system will prevent you from making this change.
    Any suggestions?

Attrition, Mar 8, 2023
Thema:

1. My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked... - Similar Threads - account incorrectly set

2. My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...: My account is incorrectly set as under 13, but has no parent account associated. I do not get a prompt for parental consent when I log in. Online Support says they have no way to change the birthdate on the account, and now it is preventing me from logging into OneDrive.When...
  3. My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is incorrectly set as under 13 and there is no way to change it already checked...: My account is incorrectly set as under 13, but has no parent account associated. I do not get a prompt for parental consent when I log in. Online Support says they have no way to change the birthdate on the account, and now it is preventing me from logging into OneDrive.When...
  4. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  5. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age: Hello, I am contacting support on behalf of another with a rather complex problem. I have three prior case numbers from two days ago and today. 1st Case: 1050016725 2nd Case: 1050135824. 3rd Case: 1050135824 In essence this account was accidentally set to be a child under 13...
  6. Changing Birthday of an account under 13 years of age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  7. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?: I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and...
  8. I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?

I accidentally set the age of an account to under 13. How do I change the age to an adult?: I was trying to help a friend set up a Minecraft account so we could play the game together, but I accidentally set the age to under 13, and Minecraft multiplayer does not work. How can I change their account age to an adult if they aren't part of a Microsoft family, and...
  9. Changing age of under 13 account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing age of under 13 account: Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-age-of-under-13-account/63edd40d-0a7c-4b47-8e5c-9cecaea48488
  10. Changing age of under 13 account

Changing age of under 13 account: Hello, i got a problem with changing my age. To change it my account need to be 13+, is here any other way of changing it than waiting years?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-age-of-under-13-account/63edd40d-0a7c-4b47-8e5c-9cecaea48488