Windows 10: My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age

Discus and support My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to change my age for my account since it says im a minor, when i am an adultHow can i fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Simon Uldbjerg, Jul 27, 2022.

1. My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age

Im trying to change my age for my account since it says im a minor, when i am an adultHow can i fix this?

:)

Simon Uldbjerg, Jul 27, 2022
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 27, 2022
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    Wrong account age

Hi,

We understand that you wanted to correct your age on your account. To resolve your concern, kindly check this
    link and follow the steps provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Joan Pin, Jul 27, 2022
  4. My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age

How to change age on profile

It does not let me change my account's age when I clicked the wrong age and when I try to change it, it lets me change everything but.

Any help would be appreciated.

LiamO'Leary, Jul 27, 2022
Thema:

My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age

1. My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age - Similar Threads - account set wrong

2. How to change my age for my MS account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change my age for my MS account?: I tried to follow all the instructions i've seen in Microsoft. But it seems like i have a different screen / options from the answers that i've seen. it won't really change the date of my birthdate.thanks....
  3. why cant i leave/change my age on my microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i leave/change my age on my microsoft account?: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-leavechange-my-age-on-my-microsoft/f3c5f6ae-d6a7-40e9-bb3d-92d52dbf7a66
  4. why cant i leave/change my age on my microsoft account?

why cant i leave/change my age on my microsoft account?: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-leavechange-my-age-on-my-microsoft/f3c5f6ae-d6a7-40e9-bb3d-92d52dbf7a66
  5. why cant i leave/change my age on my microsoft account?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. Wrong age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong age: Hello!I accidentally put in the wrong age when making my microsoft profile, how do i change it? And when i try to change it with a account that is over 18 and is in a family with the account that is under. It just says "Review the safety settings if you want to manage...
  7. Wrong age

Wrong age: Hello!I accidentally put in the wrong age when making my microsoft profile, how do i change it? And when i try to change it with a account that is over 18 and is in a family with the account that is under. It just says "Review the safety settings if you want to manage...
  8. Wrong age

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  9. My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account is set to a wrong age, and i cant change it to my actual age: Im trying to change my age for my account since it says im a minor, when i am an adultHow can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-account-is-set-to-a-wrong-age-and-i-cant-change/23e14548-bf86-437f-ba44-75262b41be74
  10. How do i change my age on my account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i change my age on my account: Its not letting me play the games i wanna play https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-age-on-my-account/881b0b2d-829c-442d-8b74-a658defc797b