Windows 10: my account is showing logged on to by another computer

Discus and support my account is showing logged on to by another computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my account is showing logged onto another computer far from here but in my state, Montana. People have received messages on Fb from me I did not send.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mikechurch1, Dec 29, 2018.

1. my account is showing logged on to by another computer

my account is showing logged onto another computer far from here but in my state, Montana. People have received messages on Fb from me I did not send. I have an IP address and general location of this "OTHER " logged on . Explorer will not let me reset until mid January...what's up!...

:)

Mikechurch1, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Dec 29, 2018
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

my account is showing logged on to by another computer partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Dec 29, 2018
  4. my account is showing logged on to by another computer

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

my account is showing logged on to by another computer

1. my account is showing logged on to by another computer - Similar Threads - account showing logged

2. Log in issue with another business account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Log in issue with another business account: I have another email set up for my other job through my other job it’s a business account, and all the emails say they do not exist and when we try to go through the can’t log in it says our phone numbers are not recognized either. The owners email doesn’t work. And either do...
  3. My Windows Computer is logged in to another account that I am unable to change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows Computer is logged in to another account that I am unable to change.: My work computer has somehow been synced to m sons outlook account. IK have removed device from his outlook settings but is is still showing as the account holder on my work computer. I have tried so many things to get my work email as the main account and have been...
  4. My Windows Computer is logged in to another account that I am unable to change.

My Windows Computer is logged in to another account that I am unable to change.: My work computer has somehow been synced to m sons outlook account. IK have removed device from his outlook settings but is is still showing as the account holder on my work computer. I have tried so many things to get my work email as the main account and have been...
  5. Can't log in to another computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to another computer: I'm working on another computer that is having problems with slow running browsers. I followed the directions from previous answers.microsoft threads and was trying to log in in a protected mode that's not the right term but I don't remember what the exact term was...I had to...
  6. Can't log in to another computer

Can't log in to another computer: I'm working on another computer that is having problems with slow running browsers. I followed the directions from previous answers.microsoft threads and was trying to log in in a protected mode that's not the right term but I don't remember what the exact term was...I had to...
  7. Cannot log in with another user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot log in with another user account: I am having the same issue as here. I have reset a laptop with Windows Home 10 v1909 and cannot get it to log in with another user account. I am able to add a Work Microsoft account but I am unable to log in with it. I have to log in with my hotmail account. I have tried the...
  8. Logging into another computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Logging into another computer: I'm having some problems putting my microsoft account on another computer. The computer I'm currently using i have no problem logging in whether it's the microsoft website or the outlook app. I have logged in numerous times just to make sure that the password I'm entering is...
  9. Logged into Another Guys Account, Can't Make Another.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Logged into Another Guys Account, Can't Make Another.: Recently, I had to reinstall Windows 10 on my computer. I pulled my windows 10 usb out, and reinstalled it. When it finished, I was logged into a guy's account (I'll call him Pablo, for his privacy). I would make another account, but Pablo isn't an administrator, and the only...
  10. Use command to log in to another account,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Use command to log in to another account,: I looked for a long time and did not find how to use command to activate another account. Does anyone know? That's probably what I need. Original [img] Toggle and activate another account [img] 120163