Windows 10: my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

Discus and support my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my device is asus vivobook laptop M1403QA. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. the data still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by amanda utari, May 31, 2023.

1. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

my device is asus vivobook laptop M1403QA. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. the data still there yes through the disc, but some of my data, files, photo was sync to the microsoft account. i tired to do something with it, like command scan sfc, only that and didn't find anything that caused it. i turned on the sign in when update etc, but it would show that i had to sign out and had to do the sign in every time i turned on my device. i don't know if i should go to the repair center because i want to fix this myself since it's not broken.

:)

amanda utari, May 31, 2023
Thema:

my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

1. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. - Similar Threads - account kept sign

2. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.: my device is asus vivobook laptop M1403QA. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. the data still there yes through the disc, but some of my data, files, photo was sync to the microsoft account. i tired to do something with...
  3. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.: Every time I restart or turn off my PC, some of my settings are always reset. So every time I have to go and turn them all back off and it's starting to annoy me. These settings are always reset when I do it:"Control your mouse with a keypad""Use Sticky Keys""Use toggle...
  4. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.: Every time I restart or turn off my PC, some of my settings are always reset. So every time I have to go and turn them all back off and it's starting to annoy me. These settings are always reset when I do it:"Control your mouse with a keypad""Use Sticky Keys""Use toggle...
  5. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  7. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  8. My desktop reset's itself whenever I restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop reset's itself whenever I restart: My desktop reset's itself whenever I restart the wallpaper is changed to default all the files exept in my drive are deleted leaving the installed programs. And now there is a new folder temp developed in my drive and all my downloaded files are saved in it. I want you to...
  9. My PC restarts whenever it wants to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC restarts whenever it wants to: When I use my pc, it restarts at least between two to five times every time and gives the message irql not less or equal. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/GolferBoi123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn28nl/my_pc_restarts_whenever_it_wants_to/
  10. Xbox App on PC always signs me out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox App on PC always signs me out: Anyone else have the problem where anytime you click anything on the xbox app it instanly signs you out? Tried everything I could short of a full windows reinstall. Windows 10...