Windows 10: my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

Discus and support my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my device is asus vivobook laptop M1403QA. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. the data still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by amanda utari, May 31, 2023.

1. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

my device is asus vivobook laptop M1403QA. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. the data still there yes through the disc, but some of my data, files, photo was sync to the microsoft account. i tired to do something with it, like command scan sfc, only that and didn't find anything that caused it. i turned on the sign in when update etc, but it would show that i had to sign out and had to do the sign in every time i turned on my device. i don't know if i should go to the repair center because i want to fix this myself since it's not broken.

:)

amanda utari, May 31, 2023

2. sign into microsoft account glitch

Hi Micheal,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

• Is this the only account on the computer?
    • Was this account upgraded from previous version of Windows?

It looks like you are using a local account. I suggest you follow these steps:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Microsoft account instead.
    • Enter your Local account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the new Microsoft account and click OK.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Waseemulla S, May 31, 2023
  3. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, May 31, 2023
  4. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

Microsoft account Sign in option under user account is not working

Hi NAvneet.

Many thanks for your help. But this didn't work.

Should I try the below procedure. Someone has suggested this method to similar query in other thread. Pls suggest:

Please follow the steps to enable the build in administrator and check if it helps:

• Use the power button on the sign-in screen to Shift+Restart. This will take you to the recovery boot menu.
    • Click Troubleshoot, Advanced options, Startup settings. When given the choice of startup options, try booting the PC in
      Safe Mode with Command Prompt. If you can’t get there, skip to the next major step.
      • If you can get to a CMD window, enable the built-in administrator account:

net user administrator /active:yes
      • Then restart and sign-in as the Administrator account.
      • Once in the Administrator account, open Regedit
        and go to the following key:

HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities
      • Save a backup of the key: Export the StoredIdentities key to a .REG file on the desktop.
      • Then continue with step 4 below.
    • Use boot media to access the recovery command prompt.
      • Start Regedit.
      • Select the HKEY_USERS key.
      • Click File, Load Hive. and go up in the file system to This PC. Then browse to this file and then click Open:

C:\Windows\System32\config\DEFAULT
      • When prompted, name it “def”
      • Select this key:

HKEY_USERS\def\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities
      • Save a backup of the key: Export the StoredIdentities key to a .REG file on the C:\ drive.
    • Find the subkey under StoredIdentities that matches the name of the Microsoft Account.
    • Delete the key.
    • If you loaded the offline registry hive, go back up in the tree on the left and select “def”. Then click File,
      Unload hive. This option will only be available if “def” is selected.
    • Restart the PC and test sign-in.
    • Once done, you may need to Verify the account in Settings, Accounts in order for it to be fully usable in Windows again.
    • If you used the built-in Administrator account to resolve the issue, please return it to the default disabled state to help keep the Computer secure. To do so follow the steps:
      net user administrator /active:no
    Please create a new administrator account using the Microsoft Account and check.

Shobhitjain2005, May 31, 2023
Thema:

my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

1. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. - Similar Threads - account kept sign

2. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop.: my device is asus vivobook laptop M1403QA. my account kept sign out whenever i restart the pc, it's always like a whole new desktop. the data still there yes through the disc, but some of my data, files, photo was sync to the microsoft account. i tired to do something with...
  3. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.: Every time I restart or turn off my PC, some of my settings are always reset. So every time I have to go and turn them all back off and it's starting to annoy me. These settings are always reset when I do it:"Control your mouse with a keypad""Use Sticky Keys""Use toggle...
  4. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.: Every time I restart or turn off my PC, some of my settings are always reset. So every time I have to go and turn them all back off and it's starting to annoy me. These settings are always reset when I do it:"Control your mouse with a keypad""Use Sticky Keys""Use toggle...
  5. Whenever I restart my PC, some of my settings are always reset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  7. whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.

whenever I try to sign in my microsoft account, I have to always use single-use code.: I purchase Hotspot shield premium and using on my laptop. while login into my microsoft account I always have to get single use code in my email to proceed login. why...
  8. My desktop reset's itself whenever I restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    My desktop reset's itself whenever I restart: My desktop reset's itself whenever I restart the wallpaper is changed to default all the files exept in my drive are deleted leaving the installed programs. And now there is a new folder temp developed in my drive and all my downloaded files are saved in it. I want you to...
  9. My PC restarts whenever it wants to

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC restarts whenever it wants to: When I use my pc, it restarts at least between two to five times every time and gives the message irql not less or equal. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/GolferBoi123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gn28nl/my_pc_restarts_whenever_it_wants_to/
  10. Xbox App on PC always signs me out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox App on PC always signs me out: Anyone else have the problem where anytime you click anything on the xbox app it instanly signs you out? Tried everything I could short of a full windows reinstall. Windows 10...